Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Oh come, don’t talk sh@t. We are all frustrated but no keeper is saving that third goal. Don’t be ridiculous.

You should’ve seen the save the Palace keeper made at the end of their game today. Hard to compare the two, I know, but we do seem to be conceding an awful lot of goals from shots on the edge of the box. It’s as if opposition attackers know that Ryan is fallible.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
So will the narrative be we wrote off this game as a loss?
Six points from the next 2 games would change the picture but I'm afraid just can't see where a goal is coming from, never mind the next point.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think he is home sick and its affecting him on the pitch in a big way .Must be hard with all the covid 19 going on to get back home to Australia a lot and I think his head has gone a bit.

Something is not right I can't remember an Albion keeper whos form has dropped by a margin and for this long.

Potter keeps picking him though. Or Ashworth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I don't know why, If I was a defender in front of him I would be hoping he could help out at times. Not sure he will be picked much longer.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The highlight of the game for me has been the amount of times the picture freezes, we look far more solid in these sequences,

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why do some of you bother supporting this club? Why not get down the King and Queen with the other Brighton Reds? We have been poor away to a team who are 3rd in the league, get a grip or better still **** off and 'support' someone else...

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
The lack of passion or fight shown by Potter really is starting to piss me off. The penalty at home to the saints etc etc . Could do with bloody losing his rag and showing he cares a bit I am sorry but to me it looks just a office 9-5 job for him I want someone in charge of this club who gives a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here