[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ranvia & the Italian fella got booted off now you can watch the game :thumbsup:

[emoji23]

What do I do about Mortimer & Whitehouse’s ‘Gone Fishing’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
This is one of those games where I'm hopeful rather than expectant. Not expecting anything from the game but there's is that hope that something will go our way, or we will be more clinical than we have been and pick up a result.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
eNywxx6.gif

soccerstreams100(dot)tv
soccerstreams(dot)net

Beautiful picture :)

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
This is one of those games where I'm hopeful rather than expectant. Not expecting anything from the game but there's is that hope that something will go our way, or we will be more clinical than we have been and pick up a result.
In nearly all of the games this season we have been competitive and had a couple of good scoring chances each game. Its just that we have to take them when they come along.:bhasign::albion2:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I will be asleep and will try to dream of an Albion win to help them along.
Still think it will be 2 - 1 though.

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
Won't get back to switch on Amazon until about 8.00 ish. Is this a problem? Don't want to miss the start if possible, but so far as I know I can't set up to record an Amazon programme in advance. Any thought as to how I can get to see the match from the start.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Were better stop loosing and then hoping the 4 below us also loose. Not conceding goals on 45 and 90 minutes might be a start?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Won't get back to switch on Amazon until about 8.00 ish. Is this a problem? Don't want to miss the start if possible, but so far as I know I can't set up to record an Amazon programme in advance. Any thought as to how I can get to see the match from the start.

I haven't tried it myself, but it says (below) that you can press a 'watch from beginning' button. That may be dependent on what device / platform you are watching it on, I guess...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=17025352031

Worst case, full match and highlights are avalaible from the following morning.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Any predictions on how many penalties there will be in our game tonight? I'm getting so used to seeing them given but cautiously I'm only going to predict 1 tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here