symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
hineythai2.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Leicester leading the way where other nameless clubs do nothing until effectively forced to do so. The swift decision stops further negative PR for the club.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Having just accidentally seen uncensored footage of this video, I am not surprised that the club management ended the players contracts. They didn't measure up to the standards expected of them in so many ways.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The correct decision in the circumstances. I'm guessing the clubs close links with Thailand was a major factor in all of this as well. Wouldn't like to be in the Pearson household this Christmas.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Leicester leading the way where other nameless clubs do nothing until effectively forced to do so. The swift decision stops further negative PR for the club.

How? The video was sent to the Daily Mirror by one of the players so called 'friend'. As soon as they saw it, the club held an investigation, and have decided to take action. I'm pretty sure they would've taken action regardless considering how important Thailand is to Leicester.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Adam Smith signs two year contract with Northampton. Given a second chance it seems...

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Would they have been sacked had they been important first team players ?

Course they wouldn't have been. Say it was Schemichael and Jamie Vardy, LCFC would not have sacked them instead they would've issued a statement along the following lines:

The players have been reminded of their responsibilities as employees of LCFC and the fact they are role models to so many. They have all agreed to attend an 'equality awareness programme' and they are all deeply shameful and regretful about their behaviour.

Ridicluous sacking the players in my opinion, thought that what lads do when young and on holiday. Am sure most of us on here have done the odd regretable thing when on holiday in our youth.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Am I the only one to have actually seen the full video on xhamster a month ago :blush:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just shows most footballers just aren't very bright

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
“Jap. Yo Jap. Walk on. Walk on. Oi, walk on. Yeah you, Jap. Walk on.” - Is this the goosing stepping right wing version of You'll Never Walk Alone?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What a lovely young man he appears to be. The sacking of the players wasn't helped by the fact it was a trip paid for by the owners, in the owners country, against a member of the owners nation and a dodgey sex act thing.

They have said the apology has been noted so I will assume he will be fine

What a lovely young man he appears to be. The sacking of the players wasn't helped by the fact it was a trip paid for by the owners, in the owners country, against a member of the owners nation and a dodgey sex act thing.

They have said the apology has been noted so I will assume he will be fine

I think you're just rimming round the issue.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Serious question, why is Jap offfensive? It's short for Japanese yes? Am I being racially abused if an Aussie calls me a 'Pom' then as that's surely worse than just a name shortening...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here