Leicester City Rival Gangs...

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Sounds like bloody Gangs of New York!

gangs_of_new_york_1-1024x576.png

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
To bring this back to reality, they certainly had a reputable firm in the 80's-the Baby Squad. Just ask Forest/Chelsea etc.

A lot of them from Oadby area and I had misfortune to be set upon by a few of them as a student at Leicester Poly in 86 on my way home one night.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
To bring this back to reality, they certainly had a reputable firm in the 80's-the Baby Squad. Just ask Forest/Chelsea etc.

A lot of them from Oadby area and I had misfortune to be set upon by a few of them as a student at Leicester Poly in 86 on my way home one night.

You will be ok now, as Oadby is full of aspirational Asians wanting to get into the good school there. Wigston is still full of chavs.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You will be ok now, as Oadby is full of aspirational Asians wanting to get into the good school there.

Yep, just sold my house to some! Had six viewings, and four were doctors. Posh area now!

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Sorry if this had already been mentioned, but read somewhere that Leicester have a huge rivalry amongst their set of supporters and always meet up for a scrap on away days? Any truth in this? Heard they have stupid names as well!

Sort of .. remember speaking to some Leicester fans at England away games in the 90s and they took thousands to Palace once and there were a lot of punch ups and trouble all day between their own fans. I'm sure it was near on 20 years ago now.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Met the Baby Squad once !! That was enough NUTTERS !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here