Leicester Bid £3 /£5/£7.5 million for Ulloa

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
He has scored against the likes of Real Madrid so believe he has what it takes to play in the prem

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Great business for us but also a massive loss on the pitch, it depends whether the new manager rates him enough to keep him or whether he has in own targets in mind. Also it says Wilifred Bony has a £25 mill price tag on him??? He's good but not that good! I'd say we should whack a bigger price on Ulloa!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have to agree that's a very good return on TB investment however who could we get as a replacement and how much would they cost will be needing to look aboard again

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
must admit ld sell for 7 mill but id try and get some add ons say another 3 mill if they stay up!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
If they're prepared to pay that now, we have over 3 months until the window shuts, I'm sure we could get more than that. Not that I want to sell him.

It looks like they want to do all their transfers early. I don't think anyone else would want to pay that for him. If they do offer that for him we should just accept it and move on, not stretch it out.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
[ QUOTE=DanielT;6370309]Sky sports transfer news saying The Express reporting a £7million bid for Ulloa from Leicester[/QUOTE]
Oh dear, notable that someone that so the division playing us and scouting us even more has noted his class. With better service he'll help them stay up & earn another £60m?...our best hope is a rival bid to maximise the cheque value

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports