Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And Sky Sports News

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Can we have Trevor back then, please? ;)

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Cant see any of those three being in a fit mental state to play football at the weekend. What happens if Benjamin goes back for one game but doesn't actually play. Say for example he's a non playing sub. Does he still technically remain on loan to us or do we have to use up our final loan option to get him back to us?
This loan system always confuses me. Anyone know how we'd stand?
:dunce:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Gullet said:
Cant see any of those three being in a fit mental state to play football at the weekend. What happens if Benjamin goes back for one game but doesn't actually play. Say for example he's a non playing sub. Does he still technically remain on loan to us or do we have to use up our final loan option to get him back to us?
This loan system always confuses me. Anyone know how we'd stand?
:dunce:

He's no longer on loan to us so if we get him back it will be our final loan.

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
No, we can only have him back for the balance of the 93 days (ie minus the days he's already been with us). Can't work that out but I'm sure someone can.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Brighton till i die said:
f*** a duck what a nightmare.

What if we get someone else on loan, how long can we have a new bloke for?

tjis f***ing sucks, just as we start pulling it all together!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

93 days

Each short term loan must not exceed 93 days even if its 1 term of 93 days or several terms totalling 93 days.

93 days is the max

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Paul Dickov's bail was set at twice that of Gillespie and Sinclair apparently, why would this be?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
so just le tme get this straight in my head.....as i had a heavy night last night...:rolleyes:

If we get TB back, we will have him for 93 days MINUS however long he was here for on his last loan period

But if we get a new striker (ie Rougier) we can have them for the full 93 days, which would include the playoffs?

:clap: :clap:

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Paul Dickov's bail was set at twice that of Gillespie and Sinclair apparently, why would this be?

He plays for scotland and Berti Vogts wanted him locked up so we can pick some one better

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton till i die said:
so just le tme get this straight in my head.....as i had a heavy night last night...:rolleyes:

If we get TB back, we will have him for 93 days MINUS however long he was here for on his last loan period

But if we get a new striker (ie Rougier) we can have them for the full 93 days, which would include the playoffs?

:clap: :clap:
yep

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

1 is accused of rape, 1 is accused of assisting a rape and 1 is accused of attempted rape.

Must be a tarrif in there somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here