Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Legoland

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not during term time there isn't. Took my lad out of school to go there last week - it was his birthday - and we had a great day out. Not sure we queued for more than 10 mins for anything, and walk straight on half of it.
So you took your lad out of School for the day to go to Lego Land coz it was his birthday:US:

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
I'm gonna agree with the above and say why at his time of life, he aint gonna get on many if any of the rides and u'll do at least £150 for the day, take him to the Zoo or somit, I have three children so 5,9 and 14 so have been there and got the T shirt and waisted money to boot, sorry if i'm pissing on your fireworks:shrug:

There's always one !!! :laugh: :laugh: There are many ways to piss on an NSC bonfire but that was actually one of the nicer ones!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I take your point but his cousins will be there too (one is his age) and I think seeing all the Lego and spending the day charging around will satisfy him enough. As long as there are a couple of things he can go on we will all be happy.

As said before, the gift shop will be the hard part!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There's always one !!! :laugh: :laugh: There are many ways to piss on an NSC bonfire but that was actually one of the nicer ones!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I take your point but his cousins will be there too (one is his age) and I think seeing all the Lego and spending the day charging around will satisfy him enough. As long as there are a couple of things he can go on we will all be happy.

As said before, the gift shop will be the hard part!

Oh you didnt mention his cousins,

Make that £350:lol::lolol:

houlio

May 9, 2008
I'm gonna agree with the above and say why at his time of life, he aint gonna get on many if any of the rides and u'll do at least £150 for the day, take him to the Zoo or somit, I have three children so 5,9 and 14 so have been there and got the T shirt and waisted money to boot, sorry if i'm pissing on your fireworks:shrug:

i have2 kids 4 and 8 and we go every year and there is plenty to do for any age!!bearing in mind lego is aimed i would imagine for the under 9's i don't think he will have any problems

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Say if a 25 year old guy and his girlfriend, who both still think Lego is really cool wanted to go to Legoland, would it be a suitable place for a good day out? Or is it only geared towards kids? This is totally hypothetical of course and has no relevance to anyone I know.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Say if a 25 year old guy and his girlfriend, who both still think Lego is really cool wanted to go to Legoland, would it be a suitable place for a good day out? Or is it only geared towards kids? This is totally hypothetical of course and has no relevance to anyone I know.

Say if this 25 year old was actually taking his boyfriend?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

I went there in my 30s with the wife (then girlfriend) and it's OK but not great it really is aimed at the lower age bracket, you're better off going to Thorpe Park.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Good day out, too much for one day only though, especially when we queued for over 2 hours to go on one of the rides.

If you can you need to get a q-bot, it queues for you. I think it costs £10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here