Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Legends wall"

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
They were already looking faded, so makes sense to freshen them up.

The club could, of course, take advantage of my original idea of turning this into the biggest climbing wall in the south of England. An idea which they rejected because they "want to focus on football" at the community stadium.

I can see tanked up Northern Monkeys showing off to their mates all over it.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
The club will use them to crucify anyone heard belittling that we are Premiership ready.... Hold on there won't be enough of them.... Back to the drawing board.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Love this thread Brighton Fans have a Brillant sense of Humour keeps cheering me up when the results don't go our way. Can't wait for the season to start.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Love this thread Brighton Fans have a Brillant sense of Humour keeps cheering me up when the results don't go our way. Can't wait for the season to start.

The sense of humour normally starts to go downhlll around the first week in August.
No coincidence with start of season mind.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
On a serious note, rather than just re-hang the classes of 77-83 and 99-05, this is an opportunity for a more realistic portayal of our history. Post War should feature at least Pongo Waring, Tommy Cook, Arthur Attwood and Bullet Jones. 1946-1976 should feature Billy Lane, Eric Gill, Jimmy Langley and Frankie Howard. Then Brian Powney, Norman Gall, Kit Napier and Peter O' Sullivan. Then Alan Mullery, Mike Bamber, Peter Ward, Brian Horton and Mark Lawrenson. Steve Foster, Jimmy Case and Steve Penney. Then Dick Knight, Danny Cullip, Bobby Zamora and either Chippy Carpenter or Charlie Oatway and maybe Leo Ulloa.
Yes, I know I've missed out the likes of Stevens, Grealish, Smith, Rodgers, Butters, Mayo etc and I'm sure I've put in players that some would disagree with. Its all about getting the balance right and their respective contributions.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Aha! Just waiting for nets to be attached and voila! - shooting practice for the the strikers in time for the start of the season.

Who needs nets? :shrug:

DONETOmLeonard-6782.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
"We are Brighton and we've got an identity. We play one way - it doesn't matter where or against who."

*wipes away tear*

"You only play with one football, and it's much easier if you have it"

"If I was manager of Real Madrid I would take him; he deserves to go to the highest level"

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The club could, of course, take advantage of my original idea of turning this into the biggest climbing wall in the south of England. An idea which they rejected because they "want to focus on football" at the community stadium.

It's not steep enough.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Much of it is, and you would obviously attach extra obstacles and holds to it, am thinking something like this:
fixed-climbing-wall-49850-4884429.jpg

WOW! Where's that - or is it a Photoshopped effort?

Seriously, though, outdoor climbing walls are a waste of time. It would also need a roof.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Much of it is, and you would obviously attach extra obstacles and holds to it, am thinking something like this:
fixed-climbing-wall-49850-4884429.jpg
Sweet. A climbing wall and drunk fans leaving the game - what could possibly go wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here