• left hand, right foot?

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

HONK!

I'm very right handed and very right footed

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Cricket is interesting for this:
Most are right handed bowl / throw and bat r/h too.
Anderson bats leftie but bowls right.

In cricket, the top hand on the bat does 90% of the control so if your right hand is your dominant hand, its make sense to bat leftie.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Right handed and right footed, but annoyingly the whack on the head and brain damage was on the left side, causing a deadening of feeling on the right from ear to toe. The left hasn't taken over in football terms or in handwriting, but it's certainly become the sturdier one in which i have trust, if not art to it.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
left handed, left footed, bowl left arm in swing, but play golf right handed.

did I read that all polar bears are left handed?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Mainly right footed but can use my left if required.
Right or left handed, I put this down to being a musician, I have to use both hands independently to play.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
right handed and both footed

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This is interesting;

Right Brain/Left Brain Conflict!

If you see this lady turning clockwise, you are using your Right Brain.
If you see it counterclockwise, you are using Left Brain.

dancinggirl.gif

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brains current.

BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN... Try tilting your head side to side or think with the
other side of the brain using math, fantasy, feelings and words to shift your brain current.

Experimentation has shown that the two different sides, or hemispheres, of the brain are responsible for different manners of thinking.

more..... http://freshadda.com/images_adda/illusion/Right_Brain_Left_Brain_Conflict.php

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I am naturally left handed living in a right handed world so certain things I do right handed (use scissors for example). I consider myself left handed but in reality it's a mixture of both.
The true test of handedness is down to which is your most dominate hand when wayne king surely?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This is interesting;

View attachment 50214

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brains current.

BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN... Try tilting your head side to side or think with the
other side of the brain using math, fantasy, feelings and words to shift your brain current.

Experimentation has shown that the two different sides, or hemispheres, of the brain are responsible for different manners of thinking.

more..... http://freshadda.com/images_adda/illusion/Right_Brain_Left_Brain_Conflict.php

nice breasts.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am naturally left handed living in a right handed world so certain things I do right handed (use scissors for example). I consider myself left handed but in reality it's a mixture of both.
The true test of handedness is down to which is your most dominate hand when wayne king surely?

or get someone else(preferably a lady) to do it

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Leftie all the way.

Kick a ball left footed, write left handed, play golf left handed, play cricket left handed (both batting and bowling), **** left handed, use scissors left handed...there's little I can do using the right side of my body.

Interestingly, all the injuries i've sustained over the years have all been on the left hand side of my body (fractured cheekbone, broken foot, broken fingers). The only right sided injury is when i ruptured a tendon in my groin.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tomorrow's Poll ? What's your favourite colour ?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
This is interesting;

View attachment 50214

That's weird, when I first look she is going clockwise, then I read the comments under and look back and she is going anti clockwise!:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here