Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left Back again

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From my seat it looked like a boot my son had when he turned his ankle. I accept that your view was probably better than mine and it was as you say just an ice pack as a precaution. I less problem for the Derby game then.

Definitely a bare foot on the grass and tape wrapping. If it was serious I don't think he wouldn't have been out there celebrating

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I state that I feel he is good enough to be selected and you feel he is not, so who's trying to pick the team?
My friendship with you is irrelevant and incredibly after your previous text you have still not answered my original question,

You may not believe this but after a 3-2 win you bleating on total bollocks is incredibly boring + anyone who thinks BG talks sense needs their marbles massaging

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I am truly surprised that Chicksen has not been given a call previously. We saw him last year in a team devoid of confidence, lacking in results and craving leadership and direction and judgements were made on him. But even with that I saw a fast, safe left back if not lacking in confidence and is that surprising with what was going on around him. His time has come l hope he gets a start as the time in now ready for him.
As the poster states, he was on the bench, so why not give him a start, look at what confidence has done to Solly. There is no issue at left back, we have Adam Ckicksen.
Agree

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
You may not believe this but after a 3-2 win you bleating on total bollocks is incredibly boring + anyone who thinks BG talks sense needs their marbles massaging

Still not acceptable, appears your judgement on my opinions is based on my association on this point with BG. I know he is contentious, but your non argument on this point is telling, your responses are now becoming dire.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Still not acceptable, appears your judgement on my opinions is based on my association on this point with BG. I know he is contentious, but your non argument on this point is telling, your responses are now becoming dire.

'not acceptable' HaHaHaHaHaHa go to bed you bore - don't tell me what is acceptable you pretentious prat.

You talk like a solicitor/accountant/barrister - go on which one is it?

Oh - by the way, I base my opinions on forty years of supporting The Albion if that's ok with you:moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My thread posted on the 4th October titles 'The Real Solly march has Stepped Forward' two weeks before the Leeds match, extolled my thoughts on Solly, to be met with cynicism and derision from some here. Feels like a touch of deja vu coming. Its only an opinion.

Yes it was Cardiff if I recall correctly....as you say 'some' ....with March it's been obvious he has ability ...hampered by a long term injury and playing in a poor team...when he came back this season i think 'some' may have been judging him against Lua Lua who was enjoying a successful start to the season. With Chicksen I don't think the ability to play in a side at the top of the league is that apparent imho

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
'not acceptable' HaHaHaHaHaHa go to bed you bore - don't tell me what is acceptable you pretentious prat.

You talk like a solicitor/accountant/barrister - go on which one is it?

Oh - by the way, I base my opinions on forty years of supporting The Albion if that's ok with you:moo:

You must have stood next to me in the North Stand in he days of Horton, Ward, Steele, Mellor etc, I can even remember seeing Alex Dawson, Alan Gulliver, Kit and John Napier. But whats such longevity got to do with this argument? Does that make you right in a conversation.

Solicitor, accountant, barrister your wrong on that one also, couldn't be further from the truth. But I am not rude, judgemental and willing to put myself up for ridicule as you are, so suspect we are vey different.
But I bow to you having supported the team for forty years as this must make your opinion a fact on all posts on here, clearly that's why you are respected and your opinion so sought after.

In answer you your question, I spent the first part of my life as soldier, fighting in two major conflicts and other overseas operations and now i'm in business. What have you done with your life, would be interested to know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here