Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky are planning to show 17 live games this season involving Leeds.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Nothing new, didnt Don Revie not like green and that's why Cloughie started wearing that green sweatshirt?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
From LUFCTALK

It's no coincidence that Paddy turned up for pre-season weighing 17 stone, and his face turned purple after running the length of the training pitch!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Leeds are now embarking on a cost-cutting process that has seen the Canteen at their training ground closed down, meaning the players have to take packed lunches.

rofl.gif

I have visions of Ross McCormack turning up for training with an Iron Man 3 lunchbox and haggling with Paddy Kenny who wants his wagon wheels in exchange for a Shippams fish paste sarnie. A fight then breaks out and both players are only placated when Dave Hockaday calms them down with a promise of a beaker of lukewarm flat coca cola that he has smuggled in. In a strange twist all bottles of coke now sold in Leeds are only emblazoned with one name.... Massimo!

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I wonder if Leeds fans laugh at us in the same way ? Poogate, sacking the greatest manager we've had live on match of the day , another manager leaving a year later, assistant manager leaving without even starting the job, hardly any players in the first team squad and some of them are up for a move, etc.

McDermott was sacked within one season and Neil Warnock's resigned after 13 months in charge and both had signed 3 year deals.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Have a quick search on twitter for lufc, sit back and enjoy. There are some fans that see the multiple fatal car crash for what it is but there are STILL some who defend what is occurring. One suggesting that a player had commented about Hockaday being the best coach he'd ever worked with, some supporting the signing of Taylor etc etc. Their delusion knows no bounds.

Some seem to be saying that established well know coaches have not succeeded so why not give a rubbish coach a go!

Also some good gallows humor, someone suggesting that the Guardian had a typo in their report, should have read 'state of girth' rather than 'date of birth' when discussing Kenny's sacking.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Whilst an implosion at Leeds is ALWAYS funny and this Italian chap seems nuttier than squirrel shit in springtime, I'm reticent to lord it over them at the moment until I've got an idea how our own season pans out, as it will normally bite you on the arse.

Our squad is currently threadbare and there's nothing to say we will have a great squad, Sami won't be a disaster and we'll end up in a relegation battle.*

*This is an example and not my actual opinion.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Whilst an implosion at Leeds is ALWAYS funny and this Italian chap seems nuttier than squirrel shit in springtime, I'm reticent to lord it over them at the moment until I've got an idea how our own season pans out, as it will normally bite you on the arse.

Our squad is currently threadbare and there's nothing to say we will have a great squad, Sami won't be a disaster and we'll end up in a relegation battle.*

*This is an example and not my actual opinion.

We may not have a great season but laughing at Leeds is by no way a risk. They are in full on meltdown. It's almost as if Cellino is seeing how far football fans can be pushed for a laugh.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The sad thing about all this is the FA after many lengthy discussions at 5 star hotels ratified this nutjob as a safe and upstanding chap and worthy to run the greatest football club on the planet , (apart from Wednesday :lolol: obviously ).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here