• One point gained

Votes: 33 16.1%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 172 83.9%

• Total voters

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A point away at Elland Road is always a point gained.
We weren’t at our best. Poor defensively, and gave the ball away a lot.
However, two chances for Argie and Wellbz should have been buried.
Top 4 gone for this season now, and a win Weds is paramount if we want to get into Europe for the first time.
RDZ wasn’t happy today, obviously!
I hope the boys play better than they did today against that lot from up the road.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I'm not sure how people can view a draw as a fair result. The Albion were in control of the game for large periods and at one stage (when we were 2-1 up) it was like the Alamo as we streamed forward and wasted chance after chance. We also did the same in the first half when 1-0 up. Leeds don't give up so fair play to them but we should have walked off winning by at least a two goal margin.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Poor defending, sloppy midfield, poor finishing.

lucky to comehome with a point . . . . So a fair result

still 2 points dropped though, there were three for the taking.
Far too much "clever" flicking and lay offs.
Keep it simple and take your chances.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Having cast my vote as 2 points dropped, I'm not so sure now. We seemed to have missed a fair few chances, but the shots ratio was 12:14 Leeds:Brighton, and shots on target 4:2 so a draw is a fair result.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Leeds played us well at times not getting drawn into the attacking the slow build and playing out from the back instead waiting for a the right moment to pounce and occasionally force an error which a few times involved Webster and Casado.
However we grew into the first half and deserved to take the lead but lack of concentration allowed Leeds back into the game through a deflection off a diving Webster but to be honest we should have been a couple of goals ahead by then.
Second half Leeds looked the more likely but we nicked a scrappy goal only for Leeds to score the goal of the game, in the end twice leading against second bottom team a point is two points dropped.
Having said that I am much happier than Liverpool fans will be after loosing away to muff with that in mind a point is ok and probably a fair result

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Having cast my vote as 2 points dropped, I'm not so sure now. We seemed to have missed a fair few chances, but the shots ratio was 12:14 Leeds:Brighton, and shots on target 4:2 so a draw is a fair result.
But 2 of our off target shots were sitters missed by Ali Mac and Welbz. We should have been 2 goals clear and cruising before both of their equalisers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cantor and Aspinall were really down on our performance during the game.

Back to the future …. lots of titting around to little effect when we got near their box, hopeless shots, twice allowing The Relegation Scum to take control of the game, Webster errors.

Definitely two lost.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Of course it was 2 points dropped. Felt like a defeat walking back to station. A Leeds fan (Sth) I’ve been chatting to says we’re best team he’s seen at Elland road this season and is grateful for a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here