Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds vs Kettering - Tonight - ITV4 - 19:45

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Maybe I am getting a bit carried away, but this is one of the most entertaining games I have seen in a long time. I love the way Kettering have kept their composure through out both ties.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Maybe I am getting a bit carried away, but this is one of the most entertaining games I have seen in a long time. I love the way Kettering have kept their composure through out both ties.

Agreed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Extra time, so bets please at what dramatic point those amateurs at ITV have set the automatic break for ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A tremendously brave and courageous performance but it's just a matter of time until Leeds score and go on to win, and I think overall Man Utd v Leeds looks a whole lot tastier than Man U v Kettering.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Brilliant, brilliant support from Kettering - "We're shit, and we're proud to be" ringing round Elland Road - brilliant.

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
I am not sure what the beef is between Rushden and Kettering, but this should be celebrated, however long it lasts. :p

Any other non league team and hell yeah.

I appreciate that to you guys Kettering are just a darling non league team.

In reality however, their fans are absolutely scum. Last time I went to their stadium we had several flairs thrown at us, several attacks and a whole lot of racist abuse aimed at our players. The game was a friendly...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
A tremendously brave and courageous performance but it's just a matter of time until Leeds score and go on to win, and I think overall Man Utd v Leeds looks a whole lot tastier than Man U v Kettering.

Let's face it neither team will beat Manure but to deny that c**t Bates from a cash windfall would be great.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Any other non league team and hell yeah.

I appreciate that to you guys Kettering are just a darling non league team.

In reality however, their fans are absolutely scum. Last time I went to their stadium we had several flairs thrown at us, several attacks and a whole lot of racist abuse aimed at our players. The game was a friendly...

Flares? Attacks? Racist abuse? :clap2: There I was, sitting at home, mourning the loss of Football Italia, when unknowingly I could jump on a steam train and watch some non-league football. FLAIR!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Leeds have had 34 shots. 16 on target.
Kettering have had 5 :lolol: Just Brilliant.

Quite a staggering state is possession.
Kettering sub even said he'd be suprised if they had less than 70%.
It's currently 58:42 in Leeds favour of course. Not bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here