Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Newcastle

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's not a "dead cert" it's just overwhelmingly likely

Which is what I was saying. His original post was 'zero chance of us catching Newcastle' which was pretty stupid. He then backed it up by saying it was 'common sense'. Mathematicians everywhere then went :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very easily, with Mbemba and Hanley in reserve, plus whatever replacement they add.

I find Hanley pretty gash. I doubt Newcastle will be losing anyone in January myself though.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I find Hanley pretty gash. I doubt Newcastle will be losing anyone in January myself though.

I would rather they lost their Keeper. He looks right good Keeper. Not only good shot stopper. Positioning is good and does the basics well.

Chris Wood looks like he has a phobia to TV cameras always looks shit on TV and never scores from more than 4 yards out and even then he struggles.

Hard to tell Newcastle's capabilities as the opposition gave them very little trouble. They look like they pick up all the loose balls in midfield and that's Benitez influence get the loose balls and distribute it quickly but down the sides they look average

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The right result for us, we don't want dirty getting momentum. Newcastle will get top 2, best they take pts off everyone bar us

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The best results for us is when any of the top 8 excluding us play each other they draw thus both sides drop 2 points and those dropped points could give us a cushion.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
All we need to do is average two points per game and maintain a decent gap with whoever the third place team is and promotion will be ours. Whether we catch Newcastle or not is unimportant in the scheme of things. Dog eat dog below us is the best insurance. Do not lose to teams in 3rd to 8th place.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All we need to do is average two points per game and maintain a decent gap with whoever the third place team is and promotion will be ours. Whether we catch Newcastle or not is unimportant in the scheme of things. Dog eat dog below us is the best insurance. Do not lose to teams in 3rd to 8th place.

Yep, 2 points a game from here should be the target, likely to be sufficient

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here