Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Derby

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Are Leeds and Derby still trying that pay per view match in march. Could be a tough sell in Derby and only 25k there tonight so maybe they will all watch on tv

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
But we defend from the top, our midfield line, whoever is playing is solid, we have lost twice this season and conceded the least, that isn't just down to our back line, I still don't get it, sorry.
Last season we controlled games and let's be honest played better than this season....difference this season is Murray and knocky who score goals :)
Just pointing out that we're far better when kayal is playing than say Norwood:)
I'm not debating our brilliant form and solidness.....I'm talking about performances that's all and that's not really criticising us as it's a results business.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Last season we controlled games and let's be honest played better than this season....difference this season is Murray and knocky who score goals :)
Just pointing out that we're far better when kayal is playing than say Norwood:)
I'm not debating our brilliant form and solidness.....I'm talking about performances that's all and that's not really criticising us as it's a results business.

But the table doesn't lie, we can only play as well and beat who is put in front of us. If our central midfield is poor form this season, I look forward to many poor form seasons.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
But the table doesn't lie, we can only play as well and beat who is put in front of us. If our central midfield is poor form this season, I look forward to many poor form seasons.
FFS
Did I say it was poor?
I said of all the areas on the pitch the central midfield is the weakest until kayal is back....Now I'm just stating my opinion.Our form is amazing though !!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
FFS
Did I say it was poor?
I said of all the areas on the pitch the central midfield is the weakest until kayal is back....Now I'm just stating my opinion.Our form is amazing though !!!

You said it 'let's us down' so yes it can be construed.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Worst result for us but even our most pessimistic fan must agree Derby are completely out of it now

Worst result for us but even our most pessimistic fan must agree Derby are completely out of it now

Those teams that have any chance of overhauling our auto spot has indeed, just been reduced by one.

Win our next two and we will definitely be able to remove massive from that list and maybe another.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Work it out? What they should be well supported?

Ok I'll spell it out. They had the chance to go third against a team who are their closest rivals points wise in the table. You would hope that the supporters would turn out for that.
Seems like you're looking for a (non) argument!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not really. One of the main differences is we're conceding a lot less. I kind if get what you mean about not quite controlling games in the same way, but to use 'let down' to describe the midfield is a bit bizarre to me. Nowhere on the pitch have we been remotely close to a 'let down'.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Not really. One of the main differences is we're conceding a lot less. I kind if get what you mean about not quite controlling games in the same way, but to use 'let down' to describe the midfield is a bit bizarre to me. Nowhere on the pitch have we been remotely close to a 'let down'.

Duffy for Greer has made a huge difference

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Win our next two and we will definitely be able to remove massive from that list and maybe another.
Not if they win their next two as well. There's far further to go than many of you seem to realise.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Not really. One of the main differences is we're conceding a lot less.
And it seems to me that we are conceding a lot less from set pieces (can't find the stats so i could be wrong) and much of that is due to Duffy. Last season, every corner or free kick near the box filled me with dread, this year I am fairly relaxed as I know that Duffy the Heading Machine will sort things out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here