Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds v Boro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not according to my Leeds supporting mate ( lives in Chichester and never seen Leeds Live) ......according to him they might as well give Leeds the title now.....#

God I hate Leeds....

:lol:

I've got a Liverpool supporting mate who's lived in Portslade all his life who is currently in danger of getting RSI and a broken John Thomas because they managed to win three games in a row.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not really that simple is it.....

We dont have the third worst starting eleven

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You didn't say that in the post I was referring to though. The concept of promotion and relegation assumes that there is a broadly similar standard between the teams that go down and those that replace them. So do you think we'll go down (I don't)? And do you think the awful fare tonight would adequately replace us? Again, I don't.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You didn't say that in the post I was referring to though. The concept of promotion and relegation assumes that there is a broadly similar standard between the teams that go down and those that replace them. So do you think we'll go down (I don't)? And do you think the awful fare tonight would adequately replace us? Again, I don't.
I just wish he'd stop referring to Brighton as "us" when he's so obviously not Brighton.

Ignore the prick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If we have the third worse squad in the division after shipping out Rosenior, Skalak, Uwe, Ulloa, Baldock, Hemed & Goldson, how the feck did last years squad finish 15th?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not according to my Leeds supporting mate ( lives in Chichester and never seen Leeds Live) ......according to him they might as well give Leeds the title now.....#

God I hate Leeds....

There's a guy in my office now who's convinced they'll when the premier league next year and the champion's league the year after. He says as much every day.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If we have the third worse squad in the division after shipping out Rosenior, Skalak, Uwe, Ulloa, Baldock, Hemed & Goldson, how the feck did last years squad finish 15th?
Lady Luck and a lot of determination :D

This game was so boring with little to nothing of goal mouth action....piss poor !!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, 0-0 is as close to the perfect result for this fixture as it’s possible to get. Ideally, both sides would have failed to get a point, but you can’t have everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here