Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Leeds v BHA ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !!

Leeds v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Gone for my usual 2-0 to the good guys. I got to get the score right some time, why not tommorrow for starters.

larus

Hey! Don't shoot the messenger! We are not the only club who has been waiting for many seasons. It does not work like that. Sorry.
You're not the messenger. You're sating your opinion and being very negative. Slade said that we played them off the part. The Cardiff fans sais that they mugged us for a point. We're top on merit at the moment. Yes, it could go wrong, but who knows. Things have a good vibe now.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
You're not the messenger. You're sating your opinion and being very negative. Slade said that we played them off the part. The Cardiff fans sais that they mugged us for a point. We're top on merit at the moment. Yes, it could go wrong, but who knows. Things have a good vibe now.

I'm relaying the message I'm receiving from my experienced footballing brain. I'm not being negative at all! We are doing much better than we did last season and will finish in a more comfortable position than we did. How often have you heard this 'we were all over them' and 'one of these days we're going to give a team a thrashing'. We have yet to win a game by more than one goal and in the games we did win we had some fortune which ok could be said to be offset by the drawn games, though I would say we threw those games away rather than putting in down to luck. OK let's see but I think I'm right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here