Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Should have won could have lost.

If we had Lallana available, for the last 30 we would have won that.

Point away from home is not to be sniffed at.

Hope RDZ has them in tomorrow.
Need to be much sharper o. Wednesday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It’s very positive that Fulham has been the only loss this year so far and results are still very decent.

It does feel a little bit like we’ve gone off the boil a bit though. Like we’ve scraped a few games, drawn when we might have won before. Players maybe not at their best.

I don’t think it’s a problem at all yet, maybe more a little concerning though.
Really? Last 7 games: 3-3-1 (including the cup) and the 1 was undeserved. Hardly off the boil if you ask me.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
A few people around me seemed to think there were 2 balls on the pitch briefly for their 2nd.

Anything in it?
Or just wishful thinking?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
A few people around me seemed to think there were 2 balls on the pitch briefly for their 2nd.

Anything in it?
Something seemed off with their second, I thought there was a bouncing ball or something.

However, I'm sure VAR will have spotted anything incorrect.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Something seemed off with their second, I thought there was a bouncing ball or something.

However, I'm sure VAR will have spotted anything incorrect.
I assumed that it was nothing as I couldn't see a thread about it on here

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Anything in it?
Clutching at straws, the ball had been delivered before the second ball came on to the pitch near where the corner had been taken from, the corner taker just pushed it back off the pitch

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
Certainly didn’t seem at fault for either goal?
Sanchez in goal against Palace, please. I feel Steele lost his place with that performance
Please Explain? Couldn’t do anything about either goal, made a very good save down to his right. Distribution very good again? Crazy some people on here clearly no fans or all knowledge just see they concede 2 and blame the keeper.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Unlikely as it may be, if could still go up to 4th ahead of spurs if we win our games in hand 😬
I think Chelsea and their (inevitable) resurgence worries me more than anything - it'd be a shame to finish below them now

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
On the way home, a little deflated by the result but an entertaining game. We definitely should have won but also could have lost, and with Brentford and Liverpool losing and hopefully Fulham losing tomorrow the weekend isn't exactly a write off.
I thought we were wasteful today, Mac should've had a couple, Wellbz too, and Webster was shit.
Estupinan was man of the match for me.

Bring on Wednesday, make the most of our games in hand.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Clutching at straws, the ball had been delivered before the second ball came on to the pitch near where the corner had been taken from, the corner taker just pushed it back off the pitch
Yeah, it was nothing really. What bothered me was as the corner was being taken one of our defenders (not sure which one it was) had his back to the corner taker and was lost in his own world.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Please Explain? Couldn’t do anything about either goal, made a very good save down to his right. Distribution very good again? Crazy some people on here clearly no fans or all knowledge just see they concede 2 and blame the keeper.
Spot on. Had a superb game and is Brightons number 1 👍🏻

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
The stream I found had Andy Walker as commentator, and I believe he’s half the reason I’m feeling so annoyed tonight. It was like watching the game with a mate who’s supporting the other team, and only he was allowed to talk.

Last edited:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Feeble attempt to save the second goal. I think Sanchez would have stopped it. Sanchez may have reached the first one too.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
The steam I found had Andy Walker as commentator, and I believe he’s half the reason I’m feeling so annoyed tonight. It was like watching the game with a mate who’s supporting the other team, and only he was allowed to talk.
YES ! What a moaning knob he was. Couldn’t find anything positive to say all game. It got really annoying.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here