Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’m hoping they press us and we play the football we know we can play. It’ll look like De Zerbi painting the Sistine Chapel. A masterpiece.

We can hope, anyway.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
There are no 'six pointers' this weekend, so a win is vital (for everyone) not to lose ground on those around them. On paper, mostly wins for the top halfers with maybe a couple of surprises.

Hopefully Leeds will be nervous and careless, allowing us to pinch the win without getting out of fist gear.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
On the M1 now, only another 160 miles to go!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i will be watching this through a haze with 4 leeds fans , having seen the officials involved you know its going to be a cluster f*** of a game ...3-2 either way , dunk red card and 2 own goals ....luckily i'm well equipped for the journey.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
There are no 'six pointers' this weekend, so a win is vital (for everyone) not to lose ground on those around them. On paper, mostly wins for the top halfers with maybe a couple of surprises.

Hopefully Leeds will be nervous and careless, allowing us to pinch the win without getting out of fist gear.
Love it. Fist gear. UTA

1458274569748.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just left the Cross

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It’s a lovely day for a long journey, though. Particularly if someone else (coach driver) is doing all the driving. 👍🏻
Thankfully, I did the driving to Leicester away so I'm the passenger for this one. Quite nice being chauffered around, even if the destination is Leeds.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
One thing is for certain is that Leeds won't be sitting back and parking the bus. I hope it's a fast paced end to end game with us coming out on top.
Maybe. Hopefully.

If they want points, they're going to need to park the bus.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Games these days are bloody exciting, with plenty of nail biting and sharp intakes of breath. Loving it, not the delayed goal celebrations so much.

I hope Colwill is back for some of the game, he is undoubtably the best at rolling the ball under his foot and enticing the press. Elland Road fans will love it, especially if we are in the lead

Come on you Seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here