Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I really enjoyed that half. It's quite nice playing in an important game, in a raucous atmosphere but with nothing actually important on the line for us.*

There's definitely more goals in this game. The next one will be key. If Leeds score it, it could be a really tough second half for us. Their tails will be up, the fans will be right behind them and they'll be pouring forward trying to get the winner. If we score it, the place could implode. The fans will be mutinous, the players demoralised and we could go on to wrack up a few more goals.

*YEs, I know each place in the league is worth something like an extra 2 million, but it's not quite the same level of important as relegation, Europe, a league title is it?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Currently 8th as it stands.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Could be 3 up at least but this second half will be tough. Biss certainly isn’t saving himself for his summer move.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I really enjoyed that half. It's quite nice playing in an important game, in a raucous atmosphere but with nothing actually important on the line for us.*

There's definitely more goals in this game. The next one will be key. If Leeds score it, it could be a really tough second half for us. Their tails will be up, the fans will be right behind them and they'll be pouring forward trying to get the winner. If we score it, the place could implode. The fans will be mutinous, the players demoralised and we could go on to wrack up a few more goals.

*YEs, I know each place in the league is worth something like an extra 2 million, but it's not quite the same level of important as relegation, Europe, a league title is it?

It could finance a decent signing and overwhelmingly it’s pride. Finishing 8th would be a terrific achievement.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
There’s Potter nice and then there is Marsch nice. That’s too nice isn’t it?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Second to everything at the moment and some poor passing. Come on lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Watching on Astro supersport2.
Female commentator ought to have a Yorkshire accent. So biased.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
After a great start we seem to be taking it easy. If we dont pick up the tempo we’re gonna get punished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Has it been raining a lot up there? Players slipping over constantly.

Webster for March? - holding out for the 1-0?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here