Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm not saying we will win but we must be massively under priced by the bookies here. We have the 5th best away record in the premier league and Leeds have the 3rd worst home record. And yet we are only marginal favorites with the bookies to win!!

The bookies are factoring in the importance of the game for Leeds. Lose and they are almost certain to be relegated

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Good Morning from Dubliners in Santa Maria on the island of Sal in Cape Verde.

Sat at the same table as the Man U THRASHING.

Not long till KO so far no Leeds fans to be seen..

0-2 away win would suffice nicely. UTA

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Broke my foot last night and feel all kinds of shit today... two days of vodka drinking and now painkillers on top of it. Hell on earth this. A win would help a lot.

Hope you recover soon. How did you do it? Did you kick someone/thing or just leave it in a lift door?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Unchanged, now that's a rarity under GP.
I wonder what it was about the 4-0 thrashing of Man U that made him decide no changes were needed?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Leeds going ultra attacking. Its gonna be exciting.

Leeds fans are going to find out that we’ve got 2 (two) defensive midfielders who are better than their England star, Phillips.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Unchanged, let's hope they do the same to this United as they did to last week's United.

Attachments

• _20220515_132316.JPG
    _20220515_132316.JPG
    295.5 KB · Views: 243

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Broke my foot last night and feel all kinds of shit today... two days of vodka drinking and now painkillers on top of it. Hell on earth this. A win would help a lot.

1486559950503.jpg

I have Osteopenia so I break easier than most, this Professor Klump looking monstrosity was the result of me having 7 fractures in my ankle and a 4 inch split up my shin, so I feel your pain.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hard to imagine that team generating anything.

4-0. :down:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
View attachment 147856

I have Osteopenia so I break easier than most, this Professor Klump looking monstrosity was the result of me having 7 fractures in my ankle and a 4 inch split up my shin, so I feel your pain.

Probably wrong thread, but:
I'm 13 weeks post op from a subtalar fusion [the joint between the heel and the ankle] - was 8 weeks non-weight bearing and now hobbling with crutches.

X-ray.jpg

and a couple of screws for good measure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here