[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Feels like a defeat , conceding late like that. Seems we paid for missed chances earlier. But it is an away point …. I ought to be pleased ,although I am not.

No.

We’ve flipped our away/home form on it’s head this
season so this result is worse than the home draw.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Disappointing to not put the game to bed earlier, but the woodwork and Sanchez helped us out.

Regardless, it's only a point for them and still very much in Burnley's hands to stay up.

Stats-wise, 50% possession each.
19 shots for them, 15 for us.
5 on target for them, 6 for us.

So all things considered with them fighting for survival and with us long safe, it's a decent point.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Looking on the bright side - that point means that Palace now have to beat both Everton and Man Utd to overtake us if we don't beat West Ham.

And therefore, it's a good point (although if we'd held on, we'd have been safe...)

Palace only need one win with their superior GD?

D

Deleted member 2719

If this was an important match I'd be feeling very sick right now, as it is I just feel bad.

I still think Leeds will be feeling very sick, when the adrenalin calms down, It's still in Burnley's hands, they needed 3 points really.

Leeds to still go down.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Depends on your ambition, and if the opposition have been dreadful all season. Typical Albion support to be grateful for crumbs. Must have a more confident outlook. In the context of our away record, and Welbecks miss, with millions at stake, it’s not a good result. We should be disappointed with. But as you say, many will be over the moon because they believe all the mighty Leeds media bollocks and have a little old Brighton mindset and always will.
Well said. Seems to be many fans that have a very low level of achievement.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Looking on the bright side - that point means that Palace now have to beat both Everton and Man Utd to overtake us if we don't beat West Ham.

And therefore, it's a good point (although if we'd held on, we'd have been safe...)

Palace just need one win to overtake us and I’d be feeling confident at beating Everton or Man U if I was them.

Warren is absolutely steaming about Maupay disappearing down the tunnel when he knew he was not going to be subbed on.

Usually like Warren's rants but piling on an out of form player is a bit kicking down for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports