Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Been off the sauce a bit after a heavyish December but I NEED something to calm the nerves! :lol:

Great result and exactly what we needed at this point in the season. AND against Dirty Leeds too. What's not to like?

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Webster is looking every inch the £20,000,000 bargain at the moment.

Last season, I didn’t think he was worth 5% of that.

This season, he’s my player of the season so far. Absolute quality, calm, good touch, reads the game well and can run with the ball.

Dare I saw Webster could get a call up before Dunk?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Showing great character, easy to throw the towel in when things are not going for you . Well done lads.

Look at the players at the end...playing as one...I spy a team together ..it’s been a long last seven days ..Wales Lancs and Yorkshire...gentle tweaking of the team has kept them playing.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Main takeaway for me from that was that we played very well, but Leeds just aren’t very good.

Teams seem to have worked them out and they didn’t put us under nearly enough pressure.

We were excellent though.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I’ll have a slice if there’s any going [emoji16][emoji16] [emoji3050]

Actually tactically spot on. Brilliant defensive organisation (cue pundits saying Leeds were off colour and giving us no credit, obvs)

Thank **** for that. Onwards.

Actually, whomever that was on sky, he said Leeds were off but that was down to Brighton.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
So. Who’s up first??

The time has come to get behind the team, the club & the manager.
Everyone who criticised the line-up and called Potter clueless, hang your heads in shame and STOP bloody moaning!!
UTA

Me.
I'll happily eat humble pie. Lads put in a shift today and got us a well deserved win.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
be interesting to see the stats on that, did we have 2 players called Webster out there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here