Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Manager and all his little elves are a disgrace to the club. Sake! Don't reflect too highly on TB's footballing judgement also ???

I know you look forward to being negative and slagging off fans who back the manager each match day, but I think you’ll find we’re all in agreement at being disappointed with today’s line up.

There’s a case for Percy coming on later, but I think we’re all baffled at Biss not starting. Huge call from the manager and he’ll get criticism or credit appropriately at full time.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
"Have you spoken to the players about goal celebration"? GP being trolled by Sky Sports.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
When we win today, how many of you banging on about Potter being clueless are going to hold your hands up and say that you were wrong and give the club a break?

Potter knows what he is doing and more importantly so does Bloom!
UTA
1-3.
If he knew what he was doing we wouldn’t be 4th from bottom with one home win in 2020.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sky have just described our starting 11 as exciting and attacking. Difficult to stay on top of affairs outside the top six I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
So, no Bissouma, no Tau, White in midfield......I genuinely have no idea what goes through potter's mind when selecting a team.
I'll happily eat humble pie if we somehow manage to win.

Well let’s hope we follow the example of Horley’s finest Ashley Nadesan last week, get the shots off early before the keeper sets

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
When we win today, how many of you banging on about Potter being clueless are going to hold your hands up and say that you were wrong and give the club a break?

Potter knows what he is doing and more importantly so does Bloom!
UTA
1-3.

[emoji106] exactly. Huge call from Potter today.

I will judge the results at full time. In the meantime looking forward to a very interesting game between two sides that like to play.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Potter reveals new COVID tactic to stop the players hugging and kissing after scoring.

Yes you guessed it

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Massive call leaving Bissouma on the bench. Unless he’s carrying a knock of course. Bit weird otherwise.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
It’s as much about the 5/6/7 changes he makes every game there is no consistency. Virgo on radio slating clubs transfer policy . No here and now and too many sicknotes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad someone has finally pointed this out re recruitment. All about tomorrow and we have completely forgotten about today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here