Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Gross in midfield against the pace of Leeds must mean either we are parking the bus, or GP just picks the team by throwing dice

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

On a positive note, delighted to see Mac starting again. Fully deserved after his maestro performance at City.

I have no doubt Tau will come on in second half.

Have to imagine there’s some tactical play starting Gross over Biss. I don’t get it personally, but must be a reason. Big call from the gaffer, let’s how it works. He deserves credit if it does.

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
I'm quite surprised that we're playing the most energetic team in the league with Gross starting. That's a match made in hell. Quite bizarre to see that tbh. I hope it pays off but don't particularly understand the thinking.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I haven't read any previous comments on this thread... But anyone else getting fed up with this tin pot selections?

Why on earth leave Bissouma out? And 5 centre backs constantly... How is Dan Burn getting picked week in week out... I'm lost atm, starting to get so fed up...

No continuity or chance for any form with these stupid Potter decisions... Had enough of him now

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Nice to hear Chappers reading out an NSC post on the 5Live preview and debunking why we are not further up the table. Well done [MENTION=22849]Stato[/MENTION] for emailing him!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

What a disappointing line up. Gross totally the wrong decision against that Leeds side. Why In earth wouldn’t you put our best player back in the side? Why the hell wouldnt you pick Tau after his last performance?

I bet they are both brought on in second half as we desperately try to get ourselves back in the game.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here