Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Blimey. That's as comfortable a half as we've had all season.

Unfortunately this season has taught me to not expect the same again. With our poor defensive record we surely need to score at least one more goal if we want to win. Leeds can't be that pedestrian for another 45 mnutes can they?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Please just don’t change the mentality. Come out like it’s goalless. Don’t try and sit back and hang on.

D

Deleted member 2719

Playing well and a goal up.

NSC posters

‘it should be more’
‘If we’d played the right team we’d have scored more’
‘Thank god Leeds are playing shit’
‘Burn is shit’
‘Is trossard playing’

Love our fans :thumbsup:

They are an amazing 'entitled' bunch, aren't they?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yeeesss, my main criticism of Potter and our side this season is how we seem to want to over complicate things. This has been a real back to basics and doing them well. We are recycling the ball well and getting back into the triangles that served us well at the beginning of last season.

Restoring my faith in the man.

Potter says 'we'll learn' after most games. Well he clearly has learnt and adapted in 2021. Bodes well.
But we gotta keep it up in the 2nd half. Surely Leeds can't be that bad in the 2nd.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Has anybody got any access to Potter's ear at half time? If so, please remind him that Mr. Bielsa is going to make changes and he needs to respond to them very quickly by making changes too (and not just like-for-like substitutions just after they score either)!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Playing well and a goal up.

NSC posters

‘it should be more’
‘If we’d played the right team we’d have scored more’
‘Thank god Leeds are playing shit’
‘Burn is shit’
‘Is trossard playing’

Love our fans :thumbsup:

Youre picking out a few posts out of tens of positive posts ffs. Have you ever visited another fans forum? You see the same on every forum

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Blimey. That's as comfortable a half as we've had all season.

Unfortunately this season has taught me to not expect the same again. With our poor defensive record we surely need to score at least one more goal if we want to win. Leeds can't be that pedestrian for another 45 mnutes can they?

If they do go up a couple of gears, Potter has kept some good options on the bench.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I am going to watch that goal more than I’ve seen any video clip in my life! An absolute thing of beauty!

Gross, White, Mac Allister, Trossard, Maupay, just wonderful!

Mac Allister did what I have wanted a Brighton player to do for years. Picking up the ball between the lines, creating space and then picking the perfect pass. Absolute genius!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
unbelievable they're watering the pitch at halftime. It's already bog

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Potter says 'we'll learn' after most games. Well he clearly has learnt and adapted in 2021. Bodes well.
But we gotta keep it up in the 2nd half. Surely Leeds can't be that bad in the 2nd.

Absolutely agreed.
We’re still playing some lovely stuff while playing in a more simplified way. The win would be massive for confidence and West Brom winning.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well well.

Very impressive half. Have to say GP has got his tactic spot on. Sensational goal.

Lots of good performances but MacAllister looks like hes come of age since his game against City. And Webster’s been excellent in defence and switching play with his driving runs.

Let’s all hope we can carry on and get the 3 points today. I expect Tau to be on at some point which will be exciting.

They are an amazing 'entitled' bunch, aren't they?

Yay we’re winning and everyone’s happy, too good an opportunity to waste to attack your fellow fans! :clap2::clap2:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Very good half of footy from the lads. Everyone working hard, Dunk playing a blinder, AliMac is starting to look quality, Trossard having a decent game.
You can see how much the team trust Sanchez, they look more relaxed and make fewer mistakes.
Veltman has looked a little suspect at times, gets done quite easily and slow to recover, also Burn has had a couple of moments. Other than that, spot on. An early goal to settle my nerves please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here