Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This is reminding me of the crap we had to endure under Hyppia. Possession at the back (sort of), no pace and an eventual long ball to some poor sod in Row Z.

Definitely Bobby time then!:)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Leeds have been bright. Fast, strong and agile. Let's hope it was their purple patch.

You think? I think its been a dreadful game myself, we've been truly shocking and Leeds have only had clear cut chasnces from set pieces, both teams lumping it up field too

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's awful considering we're in the relegation zone huh? So many bloody moaners it's enough to drive one to drink... Guinness is going down well, thanks for asking. :wink:

<---- Glass half full

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Crying out for Bobby to come on and hold the ball up at their end a bit to take the pressure off and bring March/Baldock into the game. Ball has just come straight back so far today.

Totally agree with this ... Hemed isn't getting much but when he does it's straight back to them. Would be a brave move by CH but thinks it needs it

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Crying out for Bobby to come on and hold the ball up at their end a bit to take the pressure off and bring March/Baldock into the game. Ball has just come straight back so far today.

Means nothing if the centre backs insist on booting it to absolutely no one or into touch. Need a BIG wake up in the second half.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Fortunate to be level at half time. Leeds played very well, closed us down really quickly, giving us no time on the ball and not allowing us to settle down into any kind of rhythm resulting in misplaced passes and hopeful punts forward. They had two or three very bright and dangerous looking attacking players.

Lets hope we get re-organised and that Leeds have run themselves out in the first half.

As an aside, its interesting to see only two teams are winning so far. It really is a very even league.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
CH to earn his wages for the next 10 minutes. We need a bit of sorting out.

I think our goalkeeping coach needs to start earning his money-Stockdale has had more than a few 'moments' when all he had to do was take charge beyond the 6 yard box. Defenders need him to be decisive and urgent, not the hesitant flapper he was in the first half. His kicking is dreadful - people used to moan about Kuipers' clearances but Stockdale is way worse than FDM.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I think our goalkeeping coach needs to start earning his money-Stockdale has had more than a few 'moments' when all he had to do was take charge beyond the 6 yard box. Defenders need him to be decisive and urgent, not the hesitant flapper he was in the first half. His kicking is dreadful - people used to moan about Kuipers' clearances but Stockdale is way worse than FDM.

Didn't think he did that much wrong tbh. There were at least 5 players worse than Stockdale in that half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here