Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds united vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official match thread****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It s ok,... I am off to the cricket club for a few beers, continue with your little love in.

:wave::wave::wave:bye then give my regards to hova

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Thank goodness you've arrived, with hova going out for beers we'll need your input.

Phew, crisis averted.

:wink:

You're on fire today [MENTION=12225]MacKenzie[/MENTION].

I hope we win today because I've just bet my last 2 vCash on a Brighton win! Come on Seagulls! ᴬᶰᵈ ᴮᶫᵃᶜᵏᵇᵘʳᶰ

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Happy with that team if it's 4-4-2

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That team is capable of winning today. If they have a nippy winger on the right Barnes can help out. 433 with possession dropping to something like a 451 without the ball. Ulloa fully fit, Barnes with a point to prove. Bruno in for Calde is hardly weakening the team is it lol - a solid unit of a team capable of grinding Peterborough down and taking its chances.

Good selection in my book, and leaves key players rested ready for some of the most crucial run ins in decades.

A win today with that team, gives Bridcutt/Calde/Bridge a rest and could result in performances that take this club to the top flight.

Well done Gus.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am really hoping the next time we lose is about 7 games in next season against MU away

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Sam Byram has apparently picked up a knock in the warmup so is out. Big boost if true as he's their player of the season

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I don't go in for slagging off a team before they have even got on the pitch. It's called supporting the team wearing the stripes.

It is Mealiepap in this part of the world.
Still cant give a reason for your confidence eh??...... They may still just get something out the game of course, but it feels too much like a lineup that we have seen many times this season, namely one that has little or no goal threat,... read my original post before blindly jumping in to slag anyone off who has a contrary view.

I hope Ulloa gets a couple, but he may find himself very lonely up front today.

I'm off, see you at about 18:00.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
That team is capable of winning today. If they have a nippy winger on the right Barnes can help out. 433 with possession dropping to something like a 451 without the ball. Ulloa fully fit, Barnes with a point to prove. Bruno in for Calde is hardly weakening the team is it lol - a solid unit of a team capable of grinding Peterborough down and taking its chances.

Good selection in my book, and leaves key players rested ready for some of the most crucial run ins in decades.

A win today with that team, gives Bridcutt/Calde/Bridge a rest and could result in performances that take this club to the top flight.

Well done Gus.

I seem to have become a Sheffield Wednesday supporter without knowing.

Least I won't have to buy a new scarf.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
So, some Leeds think we will only take 300 today - Chanting today - Leeds United FC forum from footymad.net

Leeds right side is Byram and Diouf isn't it, who are probably their best players and explains Barnes' selection down the left. Still, would like to have seen KLL/Orlandi taking Byram on.

Interesting read, so not content with all the homophobic shit, lets poor a little racism and sexism into the mix as well. God I hope we smash em today and give them something to really moan about. TWATS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here