[Albion] Leeds united vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official match thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oh no, don't do that. We'll miss your intelligent tactical insight and unwavering support of the lads. Can't believe Poyet's rubbish team selection and general incompetence have driven away such a valued member of the NSC family.

Poyet out.

:lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Wasn't expecting Painter, must be 4-5-1 then with Barnes down the left to help him out.
...and there is where we fail to be an attacking threat. Because Painter and Barnes have little real pace, it means they will drift backwards to be safe defensively, and thus leave spaces in midfield that Hammond David and Orlandi have to cover, leaving Buckley isolated and Ulloa with no service..... it doesn't feel good to me.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Anyone know the last time we won a match that Barnes started on the left?

This is not a moan, just looking for a good omen.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...and there is where we fail to be an attacking threat. Because Painter and Barnes have little real pace, it means they will drift backwards to be safe defensively, and thus leave spaces in midfield that Hammond David and Orlandi have to cover, leaving Buckley isolated and Ulloa with no service..... it doesn't feel good to me.
Thank goodness you've arrived, with hova going out for beers we'll need your input.

Phew, crisis averted.

:wink:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I'd love to see 442 with those players.

Hammond and Lopez sitting.
Orlandi and Buckley on the wings.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
That's a definite victory for us now then. Have fun.
If you don't feel a little let down after the euphoria of last week mate, you have sadza for brains methinks,... please tell me why you have such confidence in that lineup?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Thank goodness you've arrived, with hova going out for beers we'll need your input.

Phew, crisis averted.

:lolol:

you are on form today son

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If you don't feel a little let down after the euphoria of last week mate, you have sadza for brains methinks,... please tell me why you have such confidence in that lineup?

probably because they wear blue and white stripes
and we are here to SUPPORT them

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
As long as we get something today, got to want Forest to win to put pressure on Palace.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Phew, crisis averted.

It s ok,... I am off to the cricket club for a few beers, continue with your little love in.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

I don't go in for slagging off a team before they have even got on the pitch. It's called supporting the team wearing the stripes.

It is Mealiepap in this part of the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports