Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds united vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official match thread****

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Bridge has been limping through games for a while hasn't he? Painter at left back isn't ideal but with Barnes sitting in front of him he should be fine. Ulloa should get ample support from Buckley, Orlandi and Barnes.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Is it that important though? Could secure play-off spot with 5-0 defeat. Best to keep the big boys back for next week (if required) and the play-offs if not.

Better to get it wrapped up as soon as possible and we have to aim to finish 4th so I'd prefer to have Calderon at left back.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There is still enough quality in this side to get something out of this game

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Finishing 4th isn't in our own hands though and won't be even with a win today.

Win today though and I think we will finish 4th. Hopefully Painter will be alright. He just managed to cost Bournemouth about five goals in 135 minutes of football during his loan spell.

Feb 3, 2013
Jesus christ on a bike. Poyet has to find somewhere for Barnes and Painter. Jesues. I'm going out.

Does Gus want us promoted? Doesnt look like it.

Off out for beers.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Nice to have the (near) luxury of resting Bridge and Bridcutt to help them recover a bit - still think we can win this

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Jesus christ on a bike. Poyet has to find somewhere for Barnes and Painter. Jesues. I'm going out.

Off out for beers.

didn't you say the same before the Blackpool game?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Off out for beers.

bye bye then:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Last time Painter came into the team I thought he would be a weak link. He wasn't.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Off out for beers.

Sense of deja vu...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Off out for beers.
Oh no, don't do that. We'll miss your intelligent tactical insight and unwavering support of the lads. Can't believe Poyet's rubbish team selection and general incompetence have driven away such a valued member of the NSC family.

Poyet out.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
literally just got back to my uni house in york, was going to try and make it if i had arrived earlier. i don't think i would make it now :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here