Bruno - Greer - Upson - Painter
---------Hammond-------Barnes
----Lopez-------Orlandi
Buckley - Ulloa

This is probably what will happen :facepalm:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well this is ridiculous, Calderon should be starting left back regardless.

And Poyets favourite comes in on the left and ruins the balance of the team. This is not the strongest line up available at all.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bridcutt and Bridge have slight injuries apparently. I'm surprised Gus hasn't put Calderon left back as if Leeds have a half decent right winger we're f**ked with Painter at left back.

like we were ****ed at Hudds . . and he was MOM

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
like we were ****ed at Hudds . . and he was MOM

Huddersfield were shocking that day and MOM is generous but you are right that Painter did alright earlier in the season. He was a disaster in his loan spell at Bournemouth though, which worries me when we are having to rely on him in an important match.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The nerves have kicked in already. Here I go again.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Huddersfield were shocking that day and MOM is generous but you are right that Painter did alright earlier in the season. He was a disaster in his loan spell at Bournemouth though, which worries me when we are having to rely on him in an important match.

Is it that important though? Could secure play-off spot with 5-0 defeat. Best to keep the big boys back for next week (if required) and the play-offs if not.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Tbf I think Barnes will help Painter out on the defending down that left hand side so we should be fine. Think we will nick this 1-0 Ulloa.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is it that important though? Could secure play-off spot with 5-0 defeat. Best to keep the big boys back for next week (if required) and the play-offs if not.

this

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A draw today and we're laughing, we'll rest some of the others against Wolves and go into the PO's fresh.

Painter won't let us down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here