[Albion] Leeds united vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official match thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Looks like no Bridge or Bridcutt today. Didn't seen either of them off the coach or on the pitch when the players came out to inspect

No Bridders would be a massive blow, no Bridge i would expect Calde to cover with Bruno starting, i'm sure we'll find out soon enough!

Dec 29, 2011
#BHAFC team v #LUFC: (4-3-3) Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Painter; Hammond, David, Orlandi; Buckley, Ulloa, Barnes.

#BHAFC subs v #LUFC: Ankergren (GK), Calderon, El-Abd, Crofts, Dicker, LuaLua, Vicente.

If we're playing Barnes on the wing I'm going to cry.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wasn't expecting Painter, must be 4-5-1 then with Barnes down the left to help him out.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Weird...would have thought it would be Calde and Bruno with Bridge out. Still think we can get something outta this today though.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Barnes is good upfront but having him on the left messes up the whole balance of the team so I'm disappointed with that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Strange that Bridcutt is missing, must have a knock or illness, he's had a week to recover from Blackpool.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bridcutt and Bridge have slight injuries apparently. I'm surprised Gus hasn't put Calderon left back as if Leeds have a half decent right winger we're f**ked with Painter at left back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports