Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds united vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official match thread****

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Leeds 1- Brighton 2

Today we WILL break the run of not winning after going a goal behind.

Thank me later.

I prefer the idea of doing that in the play off final - start and end this championship stint with games in which we come from behind to win. It has symmetry.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
megan gardening.JPG

she is waiting to go berserk
2-1 win to the good guys

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
3 points would be nice but with McDermott now in charge it might not be as easy as some think. A point wouldn't be a complete disaster.

I do like the thought that we could guarantee our play-off place before Palace, after all their arrogance this season.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Slightly OT but noticed on the Leeds forums that they are all patting themselves on the back about selling 11,000 season tickets. Once again puts into perspective how well we are doing.

11'000. Tinpot. :lolol:

We'd have been patting ourselves on the back as well if we had 11,000 STH at the Amex in the first year. I don't think many people could have visualised the amount we did have.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Cardiff get presented with the trophy today, can see then wanting to collect it on the back of a good win. We'll most probably win too.
3-1 to Brighton and Cardiff

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
3 points would be nice but with McDermott now in charge it might not be as easy as some think. A point wouldn't be a complete disaster.

I do like the thought that we could guarantee our play-off place before Palace, after all their arrogance this season.

I heard he's gonna play kids to see how good they are

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Feeling well confident, it's a very strange feeling and not one I am too familiar with, but I am convinced tonight will be one for celebration... :whisky::cheers:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Woke with this thought:
1979: I was living in Leeds, I got married (my wife came from Newcastle), Thatcher was elected Prime Minister, Albion promoted to the top tier.
2013: I am off to Leeds today, I got married (my wife comes from Wolves), Thatcher dies, Albion promoted to the top tier?
So will we do it today, or like in 1979 when we beat Newcastle United to go up, will we have to wait until we play Wolves at home?
Sometimes life is just bloody odd!
Anyway time to leave for Leeds!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Far too much optimism on this thread, we are Brighton and NEVER EVER make things easy for ourselves.

Leeds 2-1 Brighton

Bolton will beat Cardiff today as well.
On that train of thinking, Forest have to win today as well. You should put some money on the treble.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Come on you super seagulls - posted by [MENTION=3779]seagullsovergrimsby[/MENTION]

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's raining and windy in Manchester. I hope the weather is nicer on the other side of the Pennines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here