Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United one of the worlds greatest clubs

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
marching on together

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Must say Leeds are a pretty good 3rd division side.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
When I get to Elland Road on Saturday I may just have to get down on my knees and bow to the biggest, greatest club in Europe! Then again I might just get pi&&ed and laugh at the fallen giants!

Anyway why dont you go post this on the Man Utd (your real rivals board) and go on and on about beating them in the cup, but getting knocked out next round and about how you will beat the mighty Walsall when they just have the small matter of AC Milan away in the Champions League! Thats how far you have fallen!

tonight take on Walsall in a missmatch of epic proportions only matched by the visit of Brighton on Saturday, i expect nothing less than a minimum of a couple of wins by at least 3 goals thats if we play poorly, if we play like the top 6 Premier League side we really are then it could be 6 or 7.

How do these 2 sets of minnows stand a chance against the onslaught of the top 6 PL team?

Could we see records set?

ah yes like that mismatch of epic proportions at Brisbane Road on Saturday, where you scraped a 1-1 draw with a lat minute flukey equaliser and the week before we came away with a 1-1 draw and were robbed by that w@@@@@r Mcgleish

formerdutchmarine

Sep 25, 2008
tonight take on Walsall in a missmatch of epic proportions only matched by the visit of Brighton on Saturday, i expect nothing less than a minimum of a couple of wins by at least 3 goals thats if we play poorly, if we play like the top 6 Premier League side we really are then it could be 6 or 7.

How do these 2 sets of minnows stand a chance against the onslaught of the top 6 PL team?

Tit.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

Losing 1 NIL to the mighty WALLSALL :wanker:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Elland Road is the greatest stadium in English football and it is a true pleasure being able to visit the english home of football, from a personal level, It's like I get a Cup Final EVERY Season!!

Feb 14, 2010

Is this the same Leeds United that get less than Norwich at home?

cpfc£££

Feb 16, 2010

was a bit of a miss match - how on earth could you be expected to beat the mighty walsall??

Bit unfair really

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I'll be truly astounded if Leeds don't get an equaliser. It's so obviously going to happen.

Feb 14, 2010
Just ask your ex goalie Gary Sprake about how Leeds won those titles. There is a reason why Clough said, "put your medals in the bin as you cheated for them" and Gary Sprake did the whistle blowing from what I hear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here