Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds to get 5 point back

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Interesting developments at Elland Road. Sadly for us.

LEEDS WILL GET 5 POINTS BACK ON APRIL 17th. Very very reliable source. Deal's been done. Ow, and they'll be sold in the summer. That is all

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

LEEDS WILL GET 5 POINTS BACK ON APRIL 17th. Very very reliable source. Deal's been done. Ow, and they'll be sold in the summer. That is all

Dont believe it....enough said!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So you know before the High Court judge has made his ruling in the arbitration hearing on April 14th?
Do you have a time machine?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

Source??

I just spoke to a member of Leeds staff and they say nothing has been decided yet!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
April fools was yesterday wasn't it?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Wouldn't pay much attention, a reliable source told me the other week that Bates rejected 8 points.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
There seems to be a consesus from almost everywhere that Leeds will get between 5 & 15 of their points back. No smoke without fire I say.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I've been told they've been given the trophy to put in the cabinet (when it's built) but been asked to keep a tea towel over it until May.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can't see it happening myself, that would open up the opportunity for all other clubs who had been docked points for similar reasons to question the ruling, the football season could well end up in a farce played out in the law courts...does the game need that?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There seems to be a consesus from almost everywhere that Leeds will get between 5 & 15 of their points back. No smoke without fire I say.

but there isnt even any smoke, just lots of people saying they think they can smell smoke, but no ones sure.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

So they'll get 5 points back and then sell them in the summer ?
Can't WE buy those points right now and get into the playoffs ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Leeds could get their 5 points back but then get them deducted for violence at the New Den on 19th April.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Massive difference using the word WILL as the original poster did and a mickey take by me saying COULD, Bozza.

But then you noticed that being such an intelligent chap.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can't see it happening myself, that would open up the opportunity for all other clubs who had been docked points for similar reasons to question the ruling, the football season could well end up in a farce played out in the law courts...does the game need that?

No other clubs have been docked points "for similar reasons", so nothing to worry about, there.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Portlock's source is very close to the Leeds board, that's all I'll say.

But chill people - if the buggers do get their five points back, they'll stuff up on the pitch anyway :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here