Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds tickets

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I know it’s sold out, but after 2 if anyone now can’t go, plans have changed and son is now desperate to go, I know it’s a long shot but if anyone hears on anything please do let me know.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I know it’s sold out, but after 2 if anyone now can’t go, plans have changed and son is now desperate to go, I know it’s a long shot but if anyone hears on anything please do let me know.

Many thanks

Keep checking the ticket site. I picked up one for Man City away a couple of days before.

Salty_Seagull

Quality over quantity
Jul 2, 2015
Brighton/Hove
2 more available now (with a single seat inbetween them - not that it matters).

I grabbed a different pair this morning and then called up the Albion ticket line to make sure I could collect them from the ticket office at Elland Road rather than them being posted. Didn't want to risk them not being delivered this close to the match.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
2 more available now (with a single seat inbetween them - not that it matters).

I grabbed a different pair this morning and then called up the Albion ticket line to make sure I could collect them from the ticket office at Elland Road rather than them being posted. Didn't want to risk them not being delivered this close to the match.

Managed to nap 2 this morning when there was 5 available in b3

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great, off to Elland Road with Leeds fans desperate for the win. Better take me tin hat.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They’ll love the banter after the game when they know they’re relegated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here