symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Cannon.jpeg

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Oh those daft buggers ......

Who they gonna get that's better than him?

oh I Know ........

Don Revie, he's the guy to bring them success

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Makes you wonder how it'll all end for Leeds. With every season that passes their influence is becoming weaker. I'd put them on a similar footing to Sheffield Wednesday ( :lolol: ) at the moment, but where Wednesday seem to be on the upturn Leeds still appear to be sinking.

Worrying times for their fans.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Allegedly staff members not been paid also, Bad times

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great listening to what Ross Mc was saying,straight from the heart,can't see him playing for Leeds again.

I can't make it out , surely the easy option for the club was to sell McCormack for £4M to West Ham , get McDermott upset at this action and then they have 2 options open to them. McDermott either resigns or if he doesn't he is sacked for throwing a wobbly.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Peter Ridsdale is heading a bid to take over the club and save them from being Leeds.

Ridsdale stated that he has been put in place by a Lebanese turkey farm consortium and Leeds will definitely win the Champions League next season because he is a "football man" who understands what the fans want.

He also bought some fish.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A great month to laugh at Leeds.

Dumped out of cup by Rochdale.

Spanked 6-0 at Hillsborough.

Sacked the manager

Not won a game.

Takeover and investment falls through.

CEO sacked

MD resigns

Sponsors set to pull the plug

Fixed it for ya. :wink:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
ps Nice to see that the official Leeds Utd website is still displaying BM as 'BOSS FOCUSED ON THE GAME'; plus a cheeky LUTV feed with a pre-match press conference of Mr McD talking about the game today.

What a shambles of a club. :lolol:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Peter Ridsdale is heading a bid to take over the club and save them from being Leeds.

Ridsdale stated that he has been put in place by a Lebanese turkey farm consortium and Leeds will definitely win the Champions League next season because he is a "football man" who understands what the fans want.

He also bought some fish.

Just imagine if that happened!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Apparently the club are now trying to reinstate McDermott.

SHAMBLES.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Apparently the club are now trying to reinstate McDermott.

SHAMBLES.

Well it seems he wasn't actually fired? Radio 5 said he was sacked by lawyers of the new owner, who isn't actually the owner yet (and the deal might fall through on failing proper person test anyway).

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wonder how the fans will react today ? Heard that they are SEETHING

You might see a low attendance today even though it is a Yorkshire derby. I did hear that the Italian bloke that wants to take over the club (36 managers in 21 years at his Italian club) had to get a taxi out of Elland road last night, his car was not in a fit state to travel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here