The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Two of us on the coach :big wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Anyone still awaiting their tickets? ordered the day they came out but still haven't arrived.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Anyone still awaiting their tickets? ordered the day they came out but still haven't arrived.

I'm driving up with 4 others. Ticket arrived today for the one I ordered by Internet but the other 4 I phoned and bought last Friday are not here yet?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm driving up with 4 others. Ticket arrived today for the one I ordered by Internet but the other 4 I phoned and bought last Friday are not here yet?

Thanks. Feeling slightly more reassured , had to pick them up from the ground last season - maybe it's something about Elland Road :p.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
Who can stay out in leeds (if we win). Good pubs in leeds?

Not me ....

Out in Weybridge Friday evening (works shindig) then driving up with 4 or 5 mates Saturday morning BUT have to be back in Weybridge for an 11pm start Night shift

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
4 of us driving up from Guildford for the day. Leaving around 08:00 to sample some local ales when we get there.

Is it POTG SurreySeagulls and have you any room for a fifth from Godalming? Huge fuel contribution available if so.We should meet up sometime regardless given our locations. PM me perhaps?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
5 of us driving up on Saturday and staying overnight. Looking forward to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here