Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds really think the world is against them!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
f***ing bunch of !!!!! Leeds fans are. I've never met or spoken to on who has an ounce of sense.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My mind reels with anti L***s vitreol.

I bet the Hudds v L***s "friendly" will be juicy this year

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I had to put a Leeds fan straight last night. HE was moaning that Brighton were trying to stiff Leeds over the Dan Harding transfer figure!!!!

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
No matter what fee we get for Harding they will think we have stolen from them again after taking 'their' Coca Cola money. Looking forward to our trip up there more and more now!:angry:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I reckon next season away fans will be singing "town full of bombers".

Have their fans no sense whatsoever?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I found this on the Leeds site. Now this is good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Respect For MUFC, Please
I think it's high time some people started to pay Manchester United the respect they are due, and which they are worth.

Football365 is one example of a media outlet that roundly accepts, and, in some cases, even seems to glorify in pieces written by its journalists, else sent in by your correspondents, bitter and jealous people with nothing better to do it seems, than roundly criticise the club, its players, staff, the wonderful fans, and, most of all, the manager.

If Manchester United was in any other club, it would be venerated. Worshipped, yes, by its own supporters, but also respected and held in quiet deference and respect by the rest of the community. I could not, and still cannot, comprehend the lack of support that the club and its fans, myself included, got from other clubs and its supporters during the Glazer takeover, I am at a loss to understand the jibes and remarks that have accompanied these last few troubled months, it almost seems as if some people are actually pleased (!) to see the club in such turmoil.

This club, people, provides you with the highlight of your season. Ask the lesser clubs like Norwich, like Bolton, like Portsmouth, what was their abiding memory of last season, what was it? You will not fail to get the same response, it was your trip to the Theatre of Dreams, the chance to soak up the atmosphere, the sights, the sounds of a great club and its history, to have your picture taken by the statue of Sir Matt, and to watch players like Giggsy, Scholes and Rooney share the pitch and a game with your own humble but hardworking heroes.

Likewise the chance to actually see these players at your club, playing on your pitch, in your town. People talk about United coming for weeks beforehand and for weeks afterwards. On one of those trips last season, it took a round twelve-hour trip for the club coach to get to Norfolk, to play Norwich, but what was the result of all that effort and commitment? No, not the loss - though it would have been nice if the Norwich fans and players had given the team a little more respect before, during, and after the game - no stars on your pitch next season Delia, no legends in Norfolk - it was the fact that there was no recognition of this, no feature in the local press or TV, no reception, no presentation by a club who you would feel might be grateful for the publicity and honour, nothing at all. Such clubs deserve the ignimony of relegation.

Now, with another season pending, the knives are out again. Sir Alex Ferguson (and that's how you say his name, not 'Fergie', that's for us fans, or worse) is being roundly written off before a ball is kicked, and all the talk is of Chelsea and Arsenal, Jose and Arsene, Gerrard, Vieora, Lampard, and Liverpool and their so-called 'Champions League' win. Get back to us when you've won it again Scousers, the mighty Mancs have won this trophy twice now, when you draw level with us, then we'll talk...

...for the good of football, it is imperative that United retain the Premiership next season, equally, I would like to think that all of football is backing us in this bid. A strong and successful United is essential for the game and for the nation, why people cannot realise this, and, instead of condemning and taking cheap shots at us, demonstrate some appreciation and respect, I'll never know.

How anyone can support another club when there is United, I'll never know.

Spencer Davies (no, not he of the beat combo!), Walton-upon-Thames

Easy 10 eat your heart out!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sing when you're bombing, you only sing when you're bombing .....

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
bhafc4eva said:
I reckon next season away fans will be singing "town full of bombers".

That would be quite funny but would get flamed on here just like the "small town in Dehli" chants that were sung at Luton...They were funny also...

Seriously though, if one of the bombers had claimed to be Man Utd fan the Leeds fans would have been all over that and really giving them stick.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Thimble Keegan said:
That would be quite funny but would get flamed on here just like the "small town in Dehli" chants that were sung at Luton...They were funny also...

Seriously though, if one of the bombers had claimed to be Man Utd fan the Leeds fans would have been all over that and really giving them stick.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

My point basically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here