A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone but Leeds
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
the complete wankfest from the media over "everyones second team, and Best manager in the world(won nothing) , the ben white saga, the bell endery from the fans (champions league in second season, europe first season), the whole WACOE thing, the Premier League iss better for having Leeds in it, they deserve to be here, and so on. The list of reasons for it to be anyone other than Leeds is endless

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Definitely want Southampton to win.. never want Leeds.
Also Pompey Stevo works for me and he has been insufferable for months so Saints gaining promotion will take the shine of his season AND deny him the derby game 😆

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
the complete wankfest from the media over "everyones second team, and Best manager in the world(won nothing) , the ben white saga, the bell endery from the fans (champions league in second season, europe first season), the whole WACOE thing, the Premier League iss better for having Leeds in it, they deserve to be here, and so on. The list of reasons for it to be anyone other than Leeds is endless
but doesn't that make playing them more spicier?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Saints win please...only so Martin stays exactly where he is!...which is a bit of twisted logic on my part as I want McKenna here. I know Martin is from Brighton but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me...if someone can tell me why this is then I would appreciate it. Maybe I should give the bloke a chance as I'd never heard of DeZerbi 18months ago!
It’s a strange disliking, but I also share it. I can’t explain why.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
If Leeds go up, they may well stay up. If Southampton go up, I firmly predict them to go down.
Easy choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here