Votes: 29 10.6%
  • Southampton

Votes: 245 89.4%

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Who would you rather next season?
Which club do you think you have most chance of the available 6 points?
More likely to finish above?
Better away day?
Brings most fans to the Amex?
any other obscure reason?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Saints.

Closer away day: a decent rivalry without the hatred of Palace; fans less entitled and obnoxious; and we’re friends with the Channon family (Mick Channon) so have a personal connection.

But suspect Leeds are going to win today, sadly.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Saints win please...only so Martin stays exactly where he is!...which is a bit of twisted logic on my part as I want McKenna here. I know Martin is from Brighton but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me...if someone can tell me why this is then I would appreciate it. Maybe I should give the bloke a chance as I'd never heard of DeZerbi 18months ago!

el punal

Decisions! Decisions! Ideally I would have preferred both to stay down.

Living in Southampton as a Brighton fan for decades it has been rammed down my throat that Saints are the best team on the south coast - that ended just over a year ago! As for Leeds and their “most passionate fans in the world” another dose of second tier tears would be ideal.
So if Southampton win it would mean my easiest away trip of next season - that’s a bonus. If Leeds go up I’ll probably go to Elland Road for the away fixture - just to tick it off my list of grounds not visited.

Probably, more than anyone apart from Leeds fans, that want Southampton to stay down are that lot from down the road - Portsmouth/Pompey/Skates/Twats - they really do not want to miss their ‘bubble’ match of the season. If this were to happen to I would look on with mild amusement for the shenanigans to take place. :drink:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Tough call as like many of the older generation, I still hate Southampton for 1978 promotion stitch up.

However, it is a nice easy away day and their fans are much more tolerable than those who follow Leeds so probably want a Southampton win today.

Last edited:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Who would you rather next season?
Which club do you think you have most chance of the available 6 points?
More likely to finish above?
Better away day?
Brings most fans to the Amex?
any other obscure reason?
Saints all day long (possible regional bias from me).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports