Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds in F block

I know, but it's just so pathetic that a couple of blokes cheering their team at the end of a f****** game of sport in which we were well beaten and is 30 seconds away from finishing gets such an OTT reaction from so many. Disappointing, says more about Albion fans than them I thought. :shrug:

f*** that. What do you expect? Are we supposed to all go and shake their hands and say well done? Pat them both on the back and congratulate them for supporting the better team? Maybe we should be so fair and sporting that we should let them have a go on our partners too, or just suck them off ourselves.

Bollocks. If you start celebrating in the wrong end, especially when the other team has been shithouse, then the least you can expect is verbals. I don't care how many of them were there, and how nice they may be, they should keep f***ing quiet until they are outside.

I'm not interested in all that "pwoper nawty" bollocks but I was f***ing pissed off at the showing of my team today, and the last thing I would have wanted to see is a couple of opposition fans taking the piss.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
I assume if bha fans began to throw a hissy fit, ready to pretend to lamp the Leeds fans, then there must have been loads of police there ready to protect them.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Do you sit in front of me . One of you in a Blue and Yellow away shirt who both sing, Brighton and Hove Albion at regular intervals. Your right there is only two of you singing.!

YEAH! With a scarf? THAT WAS ME!

We're moving to the H block because after the game some arsehole of a steward called us down for a telling off about our language. THE ****!

D

Deleted User X18H

YEAH! With a scarf? THAT WAS ME!

We're moving to the H block because after the game some arsehole of a steward called us down for a telling off about our language. THE ****!

Never mind mate was it 808 or 882?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I don't know actually... didn't check the number, he was bald and looked a bit like that ref that everyone siad was the best purgila or summat like that. Either way, we then had some guy from H say there were plenty of seats free each game at his block and that we should just go over there for singing. Which is a shame since we were given C and thought, hey, second half attacking our end, should be decent atmosphere. THERS f*** ALL DOWN THERE :tantrum:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I agree regarding the respect for them making noise and filling the away end. Equally, no real harm with quiet Leeds fans in the home end.

As for the ban from pubs - it would probably because they have a higher-than-usual element of reprobate gorillas whose main reason for attending football is to cause problems towards people who don't want it. I have noticed this to varying extents at most games against them, and today was no exception.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Let's all go in their end at Elland road and see if they're so hospitable (oh, and the pub nearest the ground).

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The Leeds fans in F Block, have paid their money which goes to the club. So I don't see a problem with it, if they're quiet and just keep themselves to themselves its all fine. I thought today their support was superb once again, and are DEFINITELY the best team in this division!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
There were a few in the top part of J Block too today. The stewards went f***ing crazy !! sprinting up the stairs, grabbing hold of them, making far more of an issue than it actually was.... in fact, the reaction made it worse because everyone reacted to them.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I assume if bha fans began to throw a hissy fit, ready to pretend to lamp the Leeds fans, then there must have been loads of police there ready to protect them.

So you are a Palace fan after all? Or at least you're definitely not a BHA fan. That statement is eerily similar to many made by fans of opposing clubs that come on here. It least it clears up that you're just a troll.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I can honestly say I haven't heard less noise from a set of away fans this season, didn't it reach D block? And to call it a decent game? I thought it was poor. Not moaning, like, but I didn't think either side were at their best.

are you actually mental?

it was by far the most noise from the away end this season.

Our fans on the other hand were shit, surprising.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
f*** that. What do you expect? Are we supposed to all go and shake their hands and say well done? Pat them both on the back and congratulate them for supporting the better team? Maybe we should be so fair and sporting that we should let them have a go on our partners too, or just suck them off ourselves.

Bollocks. If you start celebrating in the wrong end, especially when the other team has been shithouse, then the least you can expect is verbals. I don't care how many of them were there, and how nice they may be, they should keep f***ing quiet until they are outside.

I'm not interested in all that "pwoper nawty" bollocks but I was f***ing pissed off at the showing of my team today, and the last thing I would have wanted to see is a couple of opposition fans taking the piss.

oh dear mate, you have a lot to learn. We were beaten by a far superior side, I think Leeds will walk this division, by far the best side i've seen this season.

I had a young family of Leeds behind me today, the kept quiet and enjoyed the game, and yes, i did shake the blokes hand after the game and said good luck for the rest of the season, he was a decent guy.

Just because currently we are in no position to compete with a team like leeds doesnt mean we have to slag them off at every available opportunity,

jesus i'd love us to have support like them, we couldn't even sell 8800 tickets....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
oh dear mate, you have a lot to learn. We were beaten by a far superior side, I think Leeds will walk this division, by far the best side i've seen this season.

I had a young family of Leeds behind me today, the kept quiet and enjoyed the game, and yes, i did shake the blokes hand after the game and said good luck for the rest of the season, he was a decent guy.

Just because currently we are in no position to compete with a team like leeds doesnt mean we have to slag them off at every available opportunity,

jesus i'd love us to have support like them, we couldn't even sell 8800 tickets....

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here