leeds hooligans causing mayhem

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I was stood behind a guy on the train back who made about 10 phone calls to people labelled as thinks like chazza and daveyboy telling them how far away from Brighton he was and how many leeds fans were in his coach, as well as glaring at the leeds fans, I thought it was quite funny really, I expect nothing comes of it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This Wookie. I saw a Leeds fan gesturing at the end of the match on tele - it was utter CARNAGE and a clear signal RAPE and PILLAGE was about to commence. Rival fans also STARRED at each other in a tense standoff on the train between Falmer and Lewes tonight. More stories like this surely about to break as the HOARDES of HOOLIGANS travel back and CLASH in the town centre, normally a model of good behaviour on a Friday night obviously...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
much can be said of a 92nd minute equaliser,every little helps.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
The ones I spoke to were sound.

Oh. Am I not allowed to say that?
Ditto, I had a good chat with 4 lads at HH station for half an hour. Decent bunch- outsung is for the first half too.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Were shouting abuse at women and trying to get a response from others with normal w**k behaviour when I walked pass the south stand.

Two big clubs at the Amex this week, one had class = Liverpool the other are a bunch of scum = Leeds.

Some of their fans are in a time warp back to 1979, not needed or wanted in 2011.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You can only judge the ones you see. Thought they were an utter bunch of cretins.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Were shouting abuse at women and trying to get a response from others with normal w**k behaviour when I walked pass the south stand.

Two big clubs at the Amex this week, one had class = Liverpool the other are a bunch of scum = Leeds.

Some of their fans are in a time warp back to 1979, not needed or wanted in 2011.
You're too kind Barnham. I would have said they pre-date 1979 in that time warp by some years ....

I was talking with a FULHAM fan in Dick's Bar at the end of the game. She said she was going on holiday tomorrow. Is that some sort of HOOLIE CODE for a pre-arranged KICK-OFF with the Leeds MOB?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What about the Leeds fans though?

Ho ho ho...how highly f***ing amusing.

Thanks to some Leeds morons who were determined to push and shove their way onto an already packed train at Falmer, my two young children who were being crushed, were absolutely terrified.

Following police intervention we were able to get off the train and got a taxi home. Needless to say....my distraught children will not be going again.

I think its best you stick to supporting your quest to obtain better parking facilties for the disabled than posting stupid comments....especially as you weren't actually there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports