Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Staying Up

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
See you all next year at Elland Road with the Seagulls oop North!!

Appearing one season only Leeds Utd in the football league. Catch the once great team whilst they still exist.

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
yes and it will make loads of people round here laugh. and quite a few sad.:lolol: :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do I think they are going down? No - they still have sufficient quality if they are able to retain it and get a manager who can motivate.

Do I want them to go down? Yes.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Couldnt care less. I like real football. Therefor im not a premiershyte fan. Only intrested in division 2 at the moment.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Half my family comes from Leeds so I'm badly torn. I'd love to see Brighton play at Elland Road in the league.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
one of my mates supports leeds so i will have so much fun windeing him up that brighton and leeds being in the same divsion!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Looks ever more likely that they will go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here