Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Game Highest Ticket Price Yet ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Been there a few times, but price plus over zealous stewards is now a no go for me. Unless it was a "decider"!

Stewards at Elland Road got changed a few seasons ago and are now run by a different company, not had any bother on my last two visits there and stood the whole game however got hassled in the previous visits before that.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Aren't ticket prices always published in advance by clubs for away tickets? Anyway, could you imagine how they'd whine if they weren't considered a Cat A game whenever they play away?

They are but I believe that day we were also classed as a Cat A game and prices were higher I believe. Leeds 99 times out of 100 sell out the away end at grounds so do pay a fair whack, you could imagine there fans would kick up a fuss yes.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Premier League Ready prices - we need to start preparing ourselves for these now .....

I'd guess the home policing is a big expense to keep the neanderthals under control ...

Was thinking of going, but that is a big wedge!.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Premier League Ready prices - we need to start preparing ourselves for these now .....

I'd guess the home policing is a big expense to keep the neanderthals under control ...

Was thinking of going, but that is a big wedge!.

You can look forward to £60 at Chelsea if we go up...

Mind you, having said that, Group stages of Champions League only £35

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here