Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds fans all mouth !

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I did laugh in the train queue tonight when those big scary Leeds fans gave it all the homophobic abuse, but melted when a brighton fan turned round and said " right my boyfriend is now here so what are you going to do about it !" Needless to say they melted off and hid behind the safety of the old bill !

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
QUITE. A selection of the 'massive' were giving it stacks about how shit the trains etc were before the game, when I finally spoke out against them they soon shrivelled away.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I had the 'pleasure' of being in the same carriage as a bunch of Leeds fans on the way back to London. Some of the homophobic comments that they were coming out with were just unreal. This troupe of idiots were led by an obnoxious women who would have an improved social status if she had slitthered out of a primordial ooze, instead of looking like the unfortunate victim of an explosion in the Leeds branch of f***ing Primark.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I had the 'pleasure' of being in the same carriage as a bunch of Leeds fans on the way back to London. Some of the homophobic comments that they were coming out with were just unreal. This troupe of idiots were led by an obnoxious women who would have an improved social status if she had slitthered out of a primordial ooze, instead of looking like the unfortunate victim of an explosion in the Leeds branch of f***ing Primark.

Oh dear they called you gay? Man the f*** up! So tired of all these pathetic Brighton fans getting all upset over something that's been happening for years.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Oh dear they called you gay? Man the f*** up! So tired of all these pathetic Brighton fans getting all upset over something that's been happening for years.

he does it again!

the post you're referring to was of excellent comedic value. Pipe down, there's a good chap.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I see one Leeds fan with a kestrel on his arm.

I was on the train with a few Leeds fans and they were good as gold. They did mention what happened with Sheffield Wednesday was disgusting and they were ashamed of being a leeds fan that night. Was nice to here that rather than a load of abuse for a change!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Quality ... starts my day with a big grin :thumbsup:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Brilliant post :)

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Two Leeds fans who were on the Park and ride bus at the Racehill passed a comment as I made my way back to get in my car with my son along the lines of "That coont,not only gay but 'ees a foockin paedo as well with 'is foockin rent boy in tow" I turned round to front them up and they practically shat themselves,apparently they were only" 'avin a laff".Told them to f*** off back to their In-bred Northern shit-hole.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell

Was this her

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

They didn't call me gay, no. However, the vile comments about Brighton 'being fookin aids-ridden scum' and 'it probably won't exist in 20 years as they'll of all bummed each other to death' were pretty shocking tbh. It may have been happening for years, but a) this is now the 21st century and b) it made me glad to have no connection at all to a county like Yorkshire.

Oh, they also decided to make a link between homosexuality and paedophilia by saying that we probably regarded Jimmy Saville as one of our favourite sons.

They didn't call me gay, no. However, the vile comments about Brighton 'being fookin aids-ridden scum' and 'it probably won't exist in 20 years as they'll of all bummed each other to death' were pretty shocking tbh. It may have been happening for years, but a) this is now the 21st century and b) it made me glad to have no connection at all to a county like Yorkshire.

Oh, they also decided to make a link between homosexuality and paedophilia by saying that we probably regarded Jimmy Saville as one of our favourite sons.

Which is ever so slightly bizzare bearing in mind he was from Leeds.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Is that the same argument you would use for racist "banter" !

You wonder why Leeds have a bad reputation......

I give up

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Neanderthal.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

Would that be the same Jimmy Saville that was born and bred in Leeds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here