Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds away!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do you think it was worth registering and posting after all?

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Bevendean .... Hillbilly........ Good name, how's the wife/sister/cousin. Did you all go to Leeds an a transit towing a caravan!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bevendean .... Hillbilly........ Good name, how's the wife/sister/cousin. Did you all go to Leeds an a transit towing a caravan!!!!!

So now you have just come on here to abuse people.....oh dear..it was all going so well too.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
image.jpg

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
When I was at school I remember beating Patcham foreskinks 3-1 in the school final back in 1983....... Then went on to play for Brighton boys.... Then got crap to carry on!!! Unlike moy of best mate Simon Rodger ex Brighton then went to scum palarse!!!!!!' We not spoken since !!!!!!! So sorry no 2002' afraid more like 1971... Many thanks

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
When I was at school I remember beating Patcham foreskinks 3-1 in the school final back in 1983....... Then went on to play for Brighton boys.... Then got crap to carry on!!! Unlike moy of best mate Simon Rodger ex Brighton then went to scum palarse!!!!!!' We not spoken since !!!!!!! So sorry no 2002' afraid more like 1971... Many thanks

brilliant

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
When I was at school I remember beating Patcham foreskinks 3-1 in the school final back in 1983....... Then went on to play for Brighton boys.... Then got crap to carry on!!! Unlike moy of BEST MATE SIMON RODGER EX BRIGHTON THEN WENT TO SCUM PALACE!!!!!!' We not spoken since !!!!!!! So sorry no 2002' afraid more like 1971... Many thanks

had a feeling your best mate would have a strong connection with palace

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
I always thought NSC was about banter, piss taking and having a joke..... If it is all about got serious and important info then all very well, if I've upset or over stepped the NSC RULES then sorry....... If not do one in a vey nice polite way..... See you all at Wembley.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

can some decipher this message for me please? All i understand is that the poster was born in 1971, i think. The rest is a mystery, wrapped in an enigma surrounded by questions and appauling grammar,

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea

Hey there Owen. I went to school with Simon Rodger. KM class of '88 yeah bro? Which class were you in? What's your name? COOL POSTS BRO

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Pat , went to kings manor, played same football for Adur athletic with Simon starting under 6 ish, with mark Dennison, Dave treadwell, Gary Woolgar etc .... Ring a bell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here