Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds away £28 (Cat C)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No that was Category A. This is a promotional deal at Elland Road to try and get as many home fans there for the first game defeat. Be 30000+ I expect with at least 1800 of us.

They seem to think making it a Category C game will bring in a 25k+ crowd :lol:

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Leeds have announced that the game on the opening day of the season is a special category C game so therefore one of their cheapest games.

£28 for adults.

Should take more than 2000 opening day of the season.

Thats weird. The 2 biggest clubs in the league, first game of season, only cat C?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thats weird. The 2 biggest clubs in the league, first game of season, only cat C?!
But you won't see many plastics at the game Nigel :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Should be about 200 of you then

Palace home attendance around 17000. Palace Wembley showing, 40000. I wonder if you'll be decrying any extra 'fans' next year in the premier league?

No-one does plastic as well as palace.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Palace home attendance around 17000. Palace Wembley showing, 40000. I wonder if you'll be decrying any extra 'fans' next year in the premier league?

No-one does plastic as well as palace.

Yeap we are plastic im actually embarrassed we have 8k more season tickets this year seriously. But your fans are just as if not more plastic. Not sure most of your 28k knew you even played away matches.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I imagine they would have made any first home game Category C unless it was against one of their Yorkshire rivals in order to get more people through the gates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here