Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds are utter scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Leeds must have the shitiest most animal fuckwit tosser scum fans on the face of the earth. On he day that every club observes a minutes silence / clap for George Best THEY decide to sing 'we hate man u' etc etc. C U N T S every single one of them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
WATFORD O said:
Leeds must have the shitiest most animal fuckwit tosser scum fans on the face of the earth. On he day that every club observes a minutes silence / clap for George Best THEY decide to sing 'we hate man u' etc etc. C U N T S every single one of them.

what he said

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
agreed nothing but heartless human beings..... :nono:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I cant believe and other fans would have that reaction. I hope they drop like forest. :censored:

TELF

Aug 19, 2003
Lancing
I was at old trafford 2 seasons ago when utd played leeds. the day before John Charles had died and there was a minutes silence, you could of heard a pin drop and there was not a single shout from anyone. leeds fans im afraid are a bunch of tossers

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Oceanic said:

they r just as bad....

just a total disgrace to football...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hardly surprising is this ?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Oceanic said:
Would all Albion observe a minutes silence if it was a Palace player? :nono:

i would like to think we would

rivalry is one thing

being disrepectful towards someone who so many freinds and family have lost who meant so much is way too far....

u have to draw a line on the rivalry....

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps we should just reflect on the likes of games at Arsenal and Sunderland where the silence was observed impeccably and praise the supporters of those teams, rather than concentrating so much on a few sad individuals elsewhere.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oceanic said:
Would all Albion observe a minutes silence if it was a Palace player? :nono:

If it was a palace player that made the same impact on football as George Best seems to have made then yes. I wasnt around when best was a player and all i have seen is how he is an alchy and woman beater etc Maybe why im a little bit fed up with all the media stuff about him but theres no way id ever disrespect a minutes silence for him. Ive seen videos and the guy was a great player theres no reason why anyone should disrespect him, feel sorry for him maybe but not disrespect.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
George Best was an alcoholic, that is an illness for which there is no known cure, ultimately it was his downfall and may have contributed to the behaviour that some have commented on. Footballers at the end of the day are human, like the rest of us, many however have their lives conducted in the media spotlight. I wonder how many commit indescretions far more severe than George Best ever did but go unnoticed because their profile is far smaller.

I would prefer to remember him as a man who despite his human failings was one of the most gifted footballers ever to grace this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here