Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds 5-0 down at HT

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
All you Leeds obsessors. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the Leeds Ladies team and post if they are losing as well.

Oh such fun we will have.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Yeah right. You look on here many times a day as you have as much a life as our under 14s posters.

nah, actually there are several members here who not only stepped up and supported my family when our daughter died many years ago - and your football club went above and beyond honouring her as she died just a few days before leeds played your lot at the withdean, but who in the years since have become real friends to us and while i'm not much interested in who you will or won't sign, i am a nosy old sod who likes a peaceful internet scroll of the nfl threads, political stuff, book recommendations etc., that crop up on here. i dip in when i see a leeds title is all. no desire to wind anyone up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hardly a thing of great excitement. I thought it was a League Cup game not a school sports day.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
nah, actually there are several members here who not only stepped up and supported my family when our daughter died many years ago - and your football club went above and beyond honouring her as she died just a few days before leeds played your lot at the withdean, but who in the years since have become real friends to us and while i'm not much interested in who you will or won't sign, i am a nosy old sod who likes a peaceful internet scroll of the nfl threads, political stuff, book recommendations etc., that crop up on here. i dip in when i see a leeds title is all. no desire to wind anyone up.

And you are more than welcome to continue on here

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why are people citing the age of the team like it's relevant? We all know for a FACT that Bielsa can turn any young footballer into world beaters with merely the raise of an eye-brow.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There is absolutely nothing, amusing about this.

Nothing at all.

There isn't really. Although your 600 odd posts on matters Leeds over two threads is a subject of great bewilderment.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
nah, actually there are several members here who not only stepped up and supported my family when our daughter died many years ago

My apologies [MENTION=3003]Starry[/MENTION]. I remember that well. Much love to you and your family.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think Leeds would have been better if it wasnt for Brexit.

Also Black Lives Matter, or racism, is affecting their starting lineup.

I think the difference between Leeds & Brighton in number of conceded goals tonight is a result of Jewish influence. Or anti-semitism.

... is this enough to get this Leeds thread to the pit?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

I think the difference between Leeds & Brighton in number of conceded goals tonight is a result of Jewish influence. Or anti-semitism.

Look mate, it’s a slow night, if you’ve got something better to post on another topic please do so. It is not necessary, nor compulsory for you to put us right in every thread.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

:lolol::bowdown:

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
All you Leeds obsessors. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the Leeds Ladies team and post if they are losing as well.

Oh such fun we will have.

Sorry, I know I’m new here but are we forced to read every single thread and participate? I thought Bozza gave us the freedom to pick and choose what threads we like and want to participate in.

Some people want to talk about Leeds. As long as it’s within the rules of the site and mods I’d say it’s none of your business to try and be board police.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry, I know I’m new here but are we forced to read every single thread and participate? I thought Bozza gave us the freedom to pick and choose what threads we like and want to participate in.

Some people want to talk about Leeds. As long as it’s within the rules of the site and mods I’d say it’s none of your business to try and be board police.

Quite right, you crack on.

Trouble is other people are also allowed to post their comments on your comments. Now I am commenting on your comment on their comment on your orginal comments. I beleive that this is how this place works. :lolol::lolol:

Feel free to comment on my comment about your comment on his comment on your original comment.

FWIW I think we are a little Leeds obsessed at the moment. But it's is up to people what they want to talk about. So, as I said crack on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here